OWASP Proactive Controls
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Proactive Control 1: Verify Security
Proactive Control 2: Parameterize Queries
Proactive Control 3: Encode Data
- Proactive Control 4: Validate Inputs
- Proactive Control 5: Identity and Authentication Controls
- Proactive Control 6: Implement Access Controls
- Proactive Control 7: Protect Data
- Proactive Control 8: Logging and Intrusion Detection
- Proactive Control 9: Security Frameworks
- Proactive Control 10: Exception Handling
- The course requires basic knowledge of web applications and network security. Prior experience of working in a development environment is recommended but not required.
The OWASP: Proactive Controls course is part of a series of training courses on the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP). The OWASP Top Ten Proactive Controls is a list of security techniques that should be included in every software development project. They are ordered by order of importance, with control number 1 being the most important. This training assists the developers who are new to secure development to ensure application security.
The OWASP Foundation was established with a purpose to secure the applications in such a way that they can be conceived, developed, acquired, operated, and maintained in a trusted way. All of the OWASP tools, documents, forums, and chapters are free and open to anyone interested in improving application security. This course along with the other courses in the series on OWASP provides a basic overview of the concepts that form an integral part of the OWASP core values.
- Application security engineers
- Network security engineers
- Ethical hackers
- Software developers