Oral Pathology Mnemonics Online Course
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 47 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 3,500+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Oral Pathology Mnemonics: The easy, fun way to study.
- Recall information quickly in time-tight exams (and pop-quizzes).
- Weird but very effective tricks that will stay in you brain for a long time. ( = less revising + less stress)
- Use various memory techniques (Rhymes as, Keyword, Letter and Word, Visual, and Story Mnemonic Strategies)
- How to recall epidemiology, most commonly affected site of conditions.
- Remember the other names of a certain condition, even when not-at-all related. (When the exam's question has the other name that you don't recall..oops!)
- Converting certain numbers (such as genes) to words and sentences that actually make sense.
- Correlate characteristic facts (eg. Frog egg appearance, Tzanck cells..) and related syndromes to the name of the condition itself.
- All of this with A LOT of laughter, and "OMG, did chronic osteomyelitis with proliferative periostitis MAGICALLY transform into GARFIELD?!!"
- Quizzes that resemble actual exam questions (tricky) to see for yourself if the mnemonics protect you from being tricked.
- Downloadable PDFs if you like using sharpies and highlighters like me :) - Found as a resourse attached to the 1st lecture of each section.
- Have a basic dental or dental knownledge (ie. dental student, dentist, dental hygienist, medical student/ doctor etc..)
This is an comprehensive Oral pathology mnemonics course for dentists of all skill sets. We cover the better, easier and more fun way of studying oral pathology. This course helps you to avoid trouble when stuck in exam and your memory starts failing you. It will provide you with a list of techniques and tricks to use to study faster, more efficiently, and with less stress and worry of forgetting.
Most importantly, it will give you an insight of an extremely helpful and reliable technique that will let you overcome any difficulty in remembering difficult stuff.
Plus, you can always build-up upon these mnemonics with all the information you have to know, build-up stories, laugh about it, and never mix-up in the exam
- Dental Students
- Dental Professionals going for Boards (NBDE, ADC, NDBE etc..)
- Predent students
- Medical Students/professionals required to have oral pathology knowledge.
- Any one of the above who has a MEMORY as BAD as mine.