You will get a conceptual understanding of various Oracle database performance issues and learn about different places to check for the performance information along with tuning approach.
Broadly this course will cover following:
1. What are common oracle database performance issues?
2. Where to check for messages / tuning information to get to bottom of issue.
3. Different tuning approaches - based on different databases (OLTP vs Data Warehouse).
4. Learn about database statistics, optimizer and maintenance plan for tables and indexes.
5. SQL and Instance tuning details.
6. General guidelines for avoiding performance issues in Oracle database.
I have over 16 years of experience with databases (primarily with Oracle and SQL Server and NoSQL databases). In this period, I worked in every phase of Software development life cycle including database developer and database administrator, data modelling, etc.
I am an Oracle certified DBA and handing Oracle / SQL Server projects in my jobs. I am regular blogger for various sites and written Oracle/ SQL related articles along with certification tests for Oracle, PMP and more.
I completed MongoDB courses with full score from MongoDB university and practically implimented the solution for various applications.