Master oracle utilities with very simple practice exercise which helps you to move data between two oracle databases. Learn how to use oracle utilities to perform data import export into different databases.
Perform entire database, single table or schema level export and import into another Oracle database
Oracle Data Pump enables very high speed data movement from one database to another
In general, DBA has to perform data Export and Import in real-time environment in order duplicate table or schema from one database to another. Oracle provides utilities in order to easily move data between two oracle databases.
With over 9 lectures, 6 hands on lab activities and 1.5 hrs of video content, you will learn:
By completing Lab Activities, you will be able to work along with the author and learn Oracle Utilities. You can even download lab activities files and practice on your test machine at home.
Having more than 11+ years of Oracle Architect experience, I am passionate to teach people "Oracle Database Administration" on various versions like 10g, 11g & 12c. My experience goes below:
1. Experience in cloning using cold backup, hot backup, RMAN and DBCA for Small to Large Databases.
2. Experience in Dataguard implementation and maintenance: Both Physical & Logical standby.
3. Experience in applying database patches using OPatch
4. Performed several database upgrades & migrations
5. Monitoring and Tuning database performance using Enterprise Manager, Scripts
6. Proficient in DBA utilities like RMAN, OEM, SQL* Loader, Export/Import, Data pump, Backup and Recovery.
7. Experience in creating, managing databases, tablespace, users, profile and schema.
8. Oracle database 10g, 11g, 12c Installation on Unix/Linux/Windows environment
9. Database creation and management of database objects and schemas.
10. Good experience in managing Oracle 10g & 11g RAC environments.