Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
This Oracle 12c: Enterprise Manager Cloud Control course provides you with a detailed look at one of Oracle’s newest products, 12c Cloud control. In this course, you will look at the evolution of Oracle 12c Enterprise Manager Cloud Control product. You will also learn the new features of 12c Cloud control.
Oracle Enterprise Manager is Oracle’s integrated enterprise IT management product line, which provides a complete, integrated and business-driven enterprise cloud management solution. It creates business value from IT by leveraging the built-in management capabilities of the Oracle stack for traditional and cloud environments, allowing customers to achieve unprecedented efficiency gains while dramatically increasing service levels. It is expected to reduce downtime by up to 90% improve staff productivity by up to 75%, reduce capital expenditures on servers by 20% or more and increase IT agility while lowering the cost of managing IT by an order of magnitude.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: Introduction to the course|
Why monitoring is Important?Preview
How monitoring was in Oracle 8i & 9i versions?Preview
Limitations to traditional monitoring tools
What new was introduced in Oracle 10g & 11g ?
Idea of Centralized Monitoring - Oracle 12c OEM
Architecture of Oracle 12c OEM
Exceptional benefits of Oracle 12c OEM
Exceptional benefits of Oracle 12c OEM - Part 2
Importance of Oracle 12c OEM for Oracle DBA
Whats next ?
Having more than 11+ years of Oracle Architect experience, I am passionate to teach people "Oracle Database Administration" on various versions like 10g, 11g & 12c. My experience goes below:
1. Experience in cloning using cold backup, hot backup, RMAN and DBCA for Small to Large Databases.
2. Experience in Dataguard implementation and maintenance: Both Physical & Logical standby.
3. Experience in applying database patches using OPatch
4. Performed several database upgrades & migrations
5. Monitoring and Tuning database performance using Enterprise Manager, Scripts
6. Proficient in DBA utilities like RMAN, OEM, SQL* Loader, Export/Import, Data pump, Backup and Recovery.
7. Experience in creating, managing databases, tablespace, users, profile and schema.
8. Oracle database 10g, 11g, 12c Installation on Unix/Linux/Windows environment
9. Database creation and management of database objects and schemas.
10. Good experience in managing Oracle 10g & 11g RAC environments.