Oracle RAC technology is the advance level of database which is designed to provide high availability and scalability. Oracle RAC is installed on multiple servers and it forms the foundation for database cloud.
Build a Strong Foundation in Oracle grid, Clusterware Installation with this Video Course for Beginners.
A strong RAC Beginners Course for IT Professionals World Wide!
Oracle RAC allows multiple computers to run Oracle RDBMS software simultaneously while accessing a single database, thus providing clustering. The main aim of Oracle RAC online course is to implement a clustered database to provide performance, scalability and resilience. It’s a clustered version of Oracle Database based on a comprehensive high availability stack
The Oracle 11gR2 Real Application Clusters Administration course describes the Oracle RAC architecture, hands on experience and Oracle Real Application Clusters multi node installations. This course is for people who have prior knowledge on Oracle database administration and covers knowledge on topics like Oracle RAC Cluster, Oracle AMS, Oracle RAC administration, Oracle RAC Installation, Oracle RAC on VirtualBox and many more.
After the completion of Oracle 11gR2 RAC for Beginners Course, you should be able to:
Having more than 11+ years of Oracle Architect experience, I am passionate to teach people "Oracle Database Administration" on various versions like 10g, 11g & 12c. My experience goes below:
1. Experience in cloning using cold backup, hot backup, RMAN and DBCA for Small to Large Databases.
2. Experience in Dataguard implementation and maintenance: Both Physical & Logical standby.
3. Experience in applying database patches using OPatch
4. Performed several database upgrades & migrations
5. Monitoring and Tuning database performance using Enterprise Manager, Scripts
6. Proficient in DBA utilities like RMAN, OEM, SQL* Loader, Export/Import, Data pump, Backup and Recovery.
7. Experience in creating, managing databases, tablespace, users, profile and schema.
8. Oracle database 10g, 11g, 12c Installation on Unix/Linux/Windows environment
9. Database creation and management of database objects and schemas.
10. Good experience in managing Oracle 10g & 11g RAC environments.