Upgrading oracle database from 11g to 12c in standalone configuration is easy and sometimes straight forward. The complexity increases when you have standalone 11g database configured with oracle data guard. This complexity even increases further when you have same 11g standalone database with data guard and ASM configured.
Master Oracle 11g to 12c Database Upgrade with ASM in Data Guard configuration (Physical Standby)
Experience the GRID + ASM + Database upgrade from 11g to 12c in Data Guard configuration on VirtualBox
This course is designed to help you learn oracle 11g to 12c upgrade in data guard configuration along with ASM and GRID home. You first stat with environment setup, prepare your Virtual machines, configure data guard, setup physical standby and perform the upgrade. All the activities and videos are executed on Virtual Box setup.
This course is designed for DBAs who are good at database administration but struggle to understand how to perform Oracle database upgrade in data guard configuration with ASM and GRID Home.
Enroll into the course and start learning how to upgrade oracle database with physical standby configured on top of ASM!
Having more than 11+ years of Oracle Architect experience, I am passionate to teach people "Oracle Database Administration" on various versions like 10g, 11g & 12c. My experience goes below:
1. Experience in cloning using cold backup, hot backup, RMAN and DBCA for Small to Large Databases.
2. Experience in Dataguard implementation and maintenance: Both Physical & Logical standby.
3. Experience in applying database patches using OPatch
4. Performed several database upgrades & migrations
5. Monitoring and Tuning database performance using Enterprise Manager, Scripts
6. Proficient in DBA utilities like RMAN, OEM, SQL* Loader, Export/Import, Data pump, Backup and Recovery.
7. Experience in creating, managing databases, tablespace, users, profile and schema.
8. Oracle database 10g, 11g, 12c Installation on Unix/Linux/Windows environment
9. Database creation and management of database objects and schemas.
10. Good experience in managing Oracle 10g & 11g RAC environments.