Online Login Application System Development Without Database
To ensure security, any application should be accompanied with the login page which provides access only to the permitted users. This video illustrates about how to design and develop a simple login page for web applications without using any database connectivity. This lecture will be very useful for beginners to understand the logic behind the authentication system and it is very easy to implement too.
I followed SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) Approach to develop this software so that the learner can feel more comfortable while learning the lectures.
1. Working as a Software Engineer in a private MNC.
2. Author of the book - Software Testing 100+ Testing Approaches.
3. Co-Developer of Yappu - Innovative Transpiler.
4. Web Developer, Designer, Tutor, Technical Trainer.
Areas of Interest:
1. Software Development and Testing
2. Artificial Intelligence
3. Web Development and Design
Programming Languages Known:
C, C++, JAVA, Perl, Python, PHP, C#, .NET, Web Scripting languages.