- Choose an online course topic
Choose equipment that will record professional videos
Write a course title and description that sells
- Price their course so it sells on Udemy and elsewhere
- Write promotional announcements that work
- Promote their courses with YouTube videos
- Increase student interaction
- Self-host their courses on their own
- Students should understand that this is a free mini-course that covers only a handful of key topics related to teaching online courses. This isn't a complete training program that will teach you everything about teaching online courses.
This course is not sponsored or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
Want to make thousands teaching online courses?
Interested in teaching courses on Udemy, Skillshare, or any other online course platform?
Want to teach courses on a self-hosted Teachable (formerly UseFedora), Zippy Courses, or Patience site?
Bestselling Udemy instructor Phil Ebiner gives you his best advice for teaching online courses in 2016.
This mini-course will teach you:
- How to choose your first online course topic
- Should you create a flagship or niche course?
- The equipment that I use for creating courses
- How to choose a course title that will sell more
- How to price your courses on Udemy and elsewhere
- How to write promotional announcements that sell
- How to increase interaction in your courses
- How to make more money by self-hosting your course
Please enjoy this course. I hope you truly enjoy it!
- New online instructors without any experience
- Online instructors looking for the latest tips and advice
- Experts wanting to make money with their knowledge
- Freelancers wanting to earn extra money on the side
If you’ve listened to any podcast, taken a course, or read any blog about building an online business, you probably know by now that having an email list of your own is important. Some would say that is the most important thing to focus on when you start a website. As you poke around my site, you’ll notice how I try to get people onto my own list. This is something I’ve been doing for a while now, and have seen my list grow past 5,000 subscribers.