How To Study Chemistry Easily And Get A Chemistry Job
- 37 mins on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the basics of the Chemistry and its branches
Know how to learn Chemistry very easily
What are the job opportunities for the Chemist
- Know how much average salary can be obtained by the Chemist
- How the Chemist can find a Job after completeing the study
- There are no essential course requirements, just a desire to learn more about Chemistry and a willingness to make the necessary effort!
- This course is very simple and no need for any techniqes to be understood
- This course may help you of one of your family or friend to obtain a profitable job in the future
- This course will help you to plan for your career future
- Are you one of the high school students and still not sure what is the appropriate specialization for you in university study, which provides you an opportunity to obtain a well-paid job???
- Are you parents and looking for a brilliant future for your Children???
- Do you like science but you are not sure which specialization will be the most suitable for you???
- Do you Like Chemistry but don’t know How to learn it and is it difficult or easy???
- Do you Like Chemistry but don't know what jobs that Chemist can get it???
- Are you Confused by the range of chemistry qualifications on offer???
There are many reasons why you might want to study chemistry.
Chemistry can be learned and studied easily if you followed the guidelines in this course.
Studying Chemistry not only enables the student to gain a better understanding of the many ways chemistry affects everyday life; chemistry degrees also provide an excellent qualification towards a whole host of careers within industry, If there is one type of study which almost guarantees employment of some kind or another, it is chemistry. Vacancies are constantly available in companies ranging from small local outfits to multi-national chemical companies and research centers.
In fact. They are a lot of Chances for chemists to obtain a profitable jobs:
- Working In Pharmaceutical Field
- Working In Research
- Working In sales
- Working In Schools as a teacher
- Work as Assistant Professor
- Extra more Options - to work as a Chemist
So as we see they are a lot of options available for the chemists and this makes chemistry major very nice to be studied.
If You just love chemistry!!!! OR Whatever the reason you have for thinking about studying chemistry further, ENROLL in this course to help you learn more about the opportunities it can offer you.
Hey, am Mohammad Abualrub, I have PhD in Chemistry and am Expert in pharmaceutical Industry +8Years & Expert in teaching Chemistry +4Years.
In this Course we will cover the following:
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: What Is Chemistry
Section 3: How To Learn Chemistry
Section 4: Career Opportunities in Chemistry
Section 5: How To Find A Job
Section 6: Conclusion
Udemy has an unconditional 30 day money back guarantee so there is no risk. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose! I will stress this as well and stand behind this course, if you feel that you have gained NO VALUE at all within 30 days, I will personally guarantee you a Refund! I am confident in what I have created.
Lets start success together! Click on the “take this course" link at the top right of this page right NOW! Don't let another minute go by not living your dreams.
Dr Mohammad Abualrub
PhD in Chemistry Expert in pharmaceutical Industry +8Years & Expert in teaching Chemistry +4Years.
- This course is for High School Students, Chemists and Pharmacists under graduated or graduated
- Parents who are looking for brilliant future for their Children
- If you have one of your Family or Friend in the secondary school stage who looks to obtain a good Job
- Every Postgraduate student in Chemistry or Pharmacy
- Everyone who has a big passion with chemistry and want to discover more about it
Hi. Am Dr Mohammad Abualrub Assistant Professor in Chemistry, I have +8 years experience in the Pharmaceutical Field, currently I work in teaching in private university, I have a lot of research publications, so you will take this course from an expert.
in this lecture we will know what are the main four branches of chemistry and the Sub-branches of it.
In this lecture, we will understand what is mean by Analytical Chemistry and some application in life.
In this lecture, we will understand what is mean by Organic Chemistry and some application in life.
In this lecture we will talk about Inorganic Chemistry and its relation with Organic Chemistry.
9.99 $ Only Course - Chemistry 1 - Basic Principles Of Chemistry
In this Course we will cover the following topics:
- Chemistry: A Science for the 21st Century
- Methods of Science
- Categories of Science
- Steps of Scientific Method
- Theory and Law
- Matter, Element and Compound
- Type of Mixtures
- The Three States of Matter
- Properties and Changes of Matter
- Units of Measurement
- Scientific Notation
- Significant Figures
- Accuracy And Precession
- Units and Dimensional Analysis
- Dalton’s Atomic Theory
- Atomic Symbols And Models
- Law Of Conservation Of Mass
- Law Of Multiple Proportions
- The Structure Of The Atom
- Discovery Of The Electron
- The Nuclear Model Of The Atom
- Atomic Mass, Mass Number And Isotopes
- Mass Number And Atomic Mass
- Periodic Table Of The Elements
- Metals, Nonmetals, And Metalloids
- Molecular Substances
- Ionic Substances
- Organic Compounds
- Ionic Compounds
- Rules For Predicting Charges Naming Of Ionic Compounds
- Formula Of Ionic Compounds
- Naming Of Binary Molecular Compounds
- Acids And Corresponding Anions
- Naming Of Hydrates
- Writing Chemical Equations
- Balancing Chemical Equations
In addition to that, there are a lot of QUIZZES added to this course in order to enhance students understanding to the contents of this course and get the desired value !!!
For example in One Quiz you will practice on solving the following questions:
- Can an element be broken down into a simpler substance?
- What is a compound?
- What is a mixture?
- How many classifications of mixtures are there?
- Mixtures can be separated. Which of the following represents a way a mixture cannot be separated?
- Which of the following is a compound?
- Which of the following is an element?
- Are there more compounds or more elements?
- Which of the following is not a mixture?
- Can compounds be separated?
Find the COUPON in the attachment !!!