What is the course about?
The Macro Processor provides four separate facilities that you can use as you see fit:
1. Inclusion of header files. These are files of declarations that can be substituted into your program.
2. Macro expansion. You can define macros, which are abbreviations for arbitrary fragments of C code, and then the C preprocessor will replace the macros with their definitions throughout the program.
3. Conditional compilation. Using special preprocessing directives, you can include or exclude parts of the program according to various conditions.
4. Line control. If you use a program to combine or rearrange source files into an intermediate file which is then compiled, you can use line control to inform the compiler of where each source line originally came from.
Programming assignments and laboratory exercises are required to do by students. Please remember that this is a serious course on programming. I believe that programming language like C cannot be learned in few hours. It required continuous practice. Students may have to put a lot of efforts in order to become expert in programming and make the best use of this course.
What kind of material is included?
1. This course consists of high quality training content using quality videos with industry oriented hands-on examples.
2. I have tried to include the juice of my 10 years of Programming experience in this course.
3. The focus is on giving real life essential tricks and skills.
4. This course will have sets of online programming assignments and objective type quizzes.
5. I suggest students to take this course with pen and paper handy. Note the important points and take part in discussions. The exercise is the most important part in learning any language. I advise students to take the problems after each section.
How is the course structured?
1. A perfect blend of theory and programming.
Why take this course?
1. Learning C programming language is basic to learn all other programming languages such as C++, Java, Python, etc. Because, all other advanced programming languages were derived from C language concepts only.
2. This course will tends to replace text books on C programming ie it will be a complete reference of Macro Processors.
3. You will learn how programming languages work with data, what program flow is, and how to use Macro Processor.
4. You will also get step-by-step instructions on how to create simple and advance C programs and how to run them.
5. For the college going students, this course helps in improving grades in college curriculum and increases the chances at the final Campus Interview.
A programming language is a formal language that specifies a set of instructions that can be used to produce various kinds of output. Programming languages generally consist of instructions for a computer. Programming languages can be used to create programs that implement specific algorithms.
The C preprocessor or cpp is the macro preprocessor for the C and C++ computer programming languages. The preprocessor provides the ability for the inclusion of header files, macro expansions, conditional compilation, and line control.
Preprocessor directives are lines included in a program that being with the character #, which make them different from a typical source code text. They are invoked by the compiler to process some programs before compilation.
In the C Programming Language, the #undef directive tells the preprocessor to remove all definitions for the specified macro. A macro can be redefined after it has been removed by the #undef directive. Once a macro is undefined, an #ifdef directive on that macro will evaluate to false.
Macro expansion. You can define macros, which are abbreviations for arbitrary fragments of C code, and then the C preprocessor will replace the macros with their definitions throughout the program.
I am a co-author of various manuals, and has edited and reviewed more than a dozen other books. I wrote columns that provided keen insights into the little algorithmic nuggets that we use in our programs. My favorite books includes "Writing Efficient Programs", "More Programming Pearls" and "Programming Pearls". The best programmers not only continuously improved the quality of their work, they also influence other members of their team.
I learned about project management and team interaction working at various organisations. I still believe that humans are still at the beginning of the code revolution. Programmers and users are still imitating what came before, and haven’t even imagined all that could be in the future. One thing I am sure of is that code is a type of language, based on the same logic as Sanskrit, and for the first time in history, language can change the physical world. Programming is a literature.
I've always had a passion for teaching in seminars and corporations during my consulting projects. My online school eLearningMedium gives me the opportunity to share my knowledge with students of all backgrounds and experiences across the globe! I'm really excited for this opportunity to bring to you real-world practical experience!
I've plans of making some of the courses about Algorithms and Data Structures, Java, HTML5, Software Engineering and Software Project Management. I give all my heart into creation of courses. I always try to explain everything the easiest possible way. I'm sure that my courses will help you in the adventure.