How to Create Nonfiction Books That Sell Themselves
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 3,500+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create books that sell themselves
- Get the masses to sell your book
- Concentrate on writing without marketing and promotion
- Have or want to self-publish a book
- A desire to help others, not just make money
Please Note: This is for nonfiction authors.
I had a book that outsold every other book I published. It was a top seller for more than two years. It had certain ingredients. I'm going to show you what those are and how to do it.
If you focus on this, sales will take care of themselves. It will be like selling diamonds for $10.
There are so many different book marketing and promotion strategies being taught. Which ones should you use? Which method works best?
Wouldn't it be nice if you could just focus on your writing? If you didn't have to spend a lot of your time marketing, how much more time would you have for writing your books?
An author writes books? However, the belief is that, as a self-published author, you also need to set aside a large portion of your time for advertising, marketing, and promotion.
Advertising, marketing, and promotion methods do produce results. However, when you stop, so do the sales. There is a better way.
When you get this right, you really can concentrate on writing your books. Sales will take care of themselves. In fact, results will be better.
Why do certain books stay best-sellers for years? It's because they focus on the one thing that gets the most sales.
I'm going to show you what you need to focus on and how to do it.
- Top three things make books sell themselves.
- Improvements that turn books into best-sellers.
- How to create books that outsell others.
- Find long-term top-selling book subjects.
- Turn readers into raving fans that buy everything you publish.
Let me help you improve your book sales. Enroll now.
- Self-published authors who want more sales
- People who want to self-publish a book
What is it that keeps the top selling books there for years? Is it advertising, marketing, promotion, or a new secret method? Find out here.