How To Craft Your Elevator Speech with - NO SWEAT!
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course you will be able to easily tell people Who you are and What you do!
- A desire to not be embarrassed by your elevator speech and wanting to have one where the audience GETS IT!
The Course will Cover.
WHAT is an Elevator Speech and WHY have one.
- The Two distinct Audiences for your Elevator Speech.
- The different Elevator Speech Goals for each.
- Two Words that formed the basis for the Elevator Speech Template.
- The Eight Floors of the Elevator Speech.
- Having your Elevator “Stop” and “Skip Floors.”
- Getting Individuals “Off the Elevator.”
- HOW to Deliver your Elevator Speech.
- The Fear of Public Speaking.
- This is why many dread the Elevator Speech
- WHY this fear.
- NUGGETS to Lessen it!
- If you've ever attended a networking event, social function, or seminar and heard this:
- We’ve all been there: We’re attending a networking event, social function, or seminar. The leader announces, “Before we get started, let’s go around the room and introduce ourselves. Stand up. Tell us who you are and what you do. Give us your Elevator Speech.”
Get suggestions and feedback on your Elevator Speech from me and fellow students HERE.