Newborn Photography Secrets
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 24 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to prepare the studio (home space) for the session
Which hygiene and safety precautions to take
How to light a newborn shooting
- How to calm the baby
- How to set up different newborn poses
- Basic photography knowledge
This course was created for all newborn photography enthusiasts and in it I share the methodology that I have built in 8 years of expertise and over 2000 sessions. Through 25 classes, and more than 4 hours of content, you will realize all the details of the strategy I use to develop my photography sessions. This course is subtitled to English.
WHY SHOULD I SIGN UP?
If you sign up for this course, you will benefit from all the processes my experience has led me to create and you will be able to accelerate your learning process and to avoid many of the most common obstacles and frustrations.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Before the session: client contact, studio and equipment preparation, hygiene and safety care, session plan;
- During the session: calming the baby, posing preparation, session sequences;
- After the session: image post-production, delivery strategy.
VARIETY OF CONTENT
These contents are presented throughout a sequence of videos recorded during one of the latest workshops I had the opportunity of organize and every class is complemented with informative slides.
- This course was developed for every newborn photography enthusiast, whether professional or amateur photographer or even just a mum/dad who'd love to take fantastic pictures of their children in their first days.
This video will show you how important it is not only to adequately prepare the pose but to maintain it as well.