NetApp Storage Clustered Data ONTAP Complete
- 22.5 hours on-demand video
- 72 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Design, configure and maintain NetApp storage systems in real world environments.
Pass the NCDA exam and work as a NetApp storage systems professional.
- A basic general knowledge of IT is assumed but no previous storage experience is necessary.
- The course teaches from a complete beginner level in storage through to advanced knowledge of and configuration skills on NetApp systems.
- The course is laid out in such a way that experienced storage engineers can skip the beginner sections. Information in these sections is generic to all vendors so no NetApp specific knowledge will be missed.
NetApp Storage Clustered Data ONTAP Complete NetApp Training Course.
Supercharge your career by becoming a NetApp SAN and NAS Storage Ninja.
* Please note that this course is never part of any Udemy discount promotions *
Click on the 'Reviews' tab on this page to see the stellar rating from over 2000 satisfied students.
Taking this NetApp Storage training course will give you the advanced level knowledge and hands-on skills you need to configure, manage and maintain NetApp Clustered Data ONTAP, the 'Number One Storage Operating System in the world' as listed by IDC.
The course provides a structured approach which shortcuts your path to learning NetApp storage to an expert level.
The course is designed to give you a deep understanding of the theory of storage and all its functions and features. You'll gain the best practice knowledge of how to implement NetApp storage in a real world environment, and the hands-on skills to configure your system.
I am a full-time professional NetApp instructor who has been entrusted by NetApp since 2007 to develop and deliver training courses for their own engineers and partners. I have also designed multiple training courses for the largest service providers in Asia Pacific such as Verizon, Telstra, and the Australian National Broadband Network. I provide mentoring and support for my company's systems engineers as they deploy NetApp storage systems and I worked in the field for over ten years before focusing on passing my knowledge on to others.
The format of the course lessons is a full explanation of the topic theory, then a live demonstration in the lab where I show you the complete configuration using first the NetApp System Manager GUI and then the Command Line Interface.
We're going to go through the complete configuration of the system in a logical manner, from taking it out of the box to the final tweaks to ensure best performance and availability, and covering off all the NetApp features as we go.
At over 20 hours long taking the course can seem daunting, but because it's laid out in a logical manner you can pick and choose the parts which are important to you. If you're a professional storage engineer who's going to be working on NetApp systems day to day, then skip the beginner sections and watch the rest. If you're new to storage, then just watch the theory part of the lessons and the GUI configuration sections you need.
If later you need to know the best practice to configure a feature in your environment and want to see a step-by-step configuration example, you know it's all here.
The course focuses on Clustered Data ONTAP 8.3, which is currently the most commonly deployed version. The topics covered apply to all versions of the operating system.
A verifiable course certificate stating you have completed this advanced level NetApp Data ONTAP training will be provided at the end of the course. This will prove to potential future employers that you have the knowledge and skills necessary to be a real asset to their company. And if NetApp certification is your goal, you will find everything you need and more here to attain the NCDA NetApp Certified Data Administrator in Clustered Data ONTAP, the de facto standard in NetApp Storage certification.
As a student in this course, you will get an answer to every question you ask in the Ask Question section. I love interaction with my students- anything you want to know, please ask.
All of the slides shown in the course are included in the supplemental material.
The course comes with an unconditional risk-free 30 day money-back guarantee - that's my personal promise of your success.
Thank you for taking the time to read about the course. I hope you now have enough motivation to get into the learning right away. If so, click the button at the top of the page to enroll and get started!
- IT professionals or enthusiasts who want to develop a full understanding of and practical skills in SAN and NAS storage.
- Systems engineers who want an advanced level knowledge of and hands-on management skills on NetApp Data ONTAP systems.
- Students who want to pass the NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA) exam.