NativeScript Jumpstart For Beginners
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create Native Mobile Apps In NativeScript For Android as well as IOS
A Firm Understanding Of NativeScript And How It Works
- A Macintosh computer is NOT required to participate in this course
- A Macintosh Computer Is Required If You Want To Build IOS Apps
- Any Good Code Editor Is A Must
If yes, then this course is for you.
Unlike Apache Cordova, NativeScript does not use a web-view to render and run your apps inside of it, it produces native apps for Android as well as IOS.
We will begin from scratch by downloading and installing NativeScript and setup our development environment for android development on windows.
We will learn some of the fundamental components and concepts of NativeScript and Move on to create a RSS feed reader as our Project for this course.
NativeScript works the same on windows, Mac or Linux operating systems.
You should not have any trouble taking this course if you wish to develop for IOS on a MAC.
For recording this course only windows operating system is used.
- This Course Is For Absolute Beginners In Nativescript Someone Who Has Never Tried Out Nativescript
- This Course Is Not For Beginner Level Developers Who Do Not Know Coding Or Are New To Development
In this lecturer we will discuss the introductory stuff about the course. We will see the following
- What you will learn from this course
- Who is this course for
- What you should know before taking this couse
In this video we will discuss the following
- What is NativeScript
- How it works
- Difference between NativeScript vs Cordova
In this video we will do the following
- We will download and install Nativescript and it's dependencies
- We will download and Install Android SDK build tools required for Android development