Music Marketing Demystified
- By the end of this course, you will understand marketing and be eager to engage in it
Know the foundational principles of getting exposure and connecting with fans
- An eagerness to learn what marketing is and how to apply it to your music career
In this free course (with more than 4,000 students!), I give you an overview of the foundational music marketing principles every proactive musician should know. The course features 11 short videos. In them I cover:
- Your #1 Music Marketing Asset
- Internet Strategies and How to Build Your List
- Social Media: How, When and What to Post Online
- How to Get Comfortable with Marketing and Sales
- The First Steps to Online Music Marketing
- How to Deal with Music Marketing Overwhelm
- My Best Advice on Long-Term Music Success
I want to extend a big thanks to Jonathan Sexton and the Artist Growth team in Nashville for editing these video lessons and making them available.
Register for this free course on Udemy and get lifetime access to the lessons. Watch them on your computer, or on your smartphone or tablet using the free Udemy app.
I can't wait to share these Music Marketing 101 principles with you!
- Singers, songwriters and musicians
- Anyone wanting to make a difference with their music
What's next? Continue your education with all of the free resources at Bob Baker's TheBuzzFactor.com website.