Has your life lost its luster?
Are you in a rut, going through the motions of your daily routine doing the same old errands, work, and chores, and feeling bored and uninspired?
Do you worry you’re missing out on the beauty and wonder of life?
If so, this retreat can help!
Join award-winning author Heather Chase as she helps you fall in love with life!
You’ll discover simple, but powerful, ways to awaken to the wonders within and around you—hidden just beneath the surface of everyday life—changing how you see the world forever.
Find more joy every day, and gain a richer experience of the mysterious, astounding gift of being alive.
What You'll Learn
In each lesson, Heather will share her experience and wisdom—gathered over a lifetime of study and practice—to help you discover a more miraculous and inspired life.
You'll learn new perspectives and techniques to reduce self-doubt, stress, loneliness, and boredom, while supercharging your happiness.
Heather will also guide you through meditation- and mindfulness-inspired practices to make ordinary moments extraordinary.
Specifically, you'll discover how to go from:
- Tension to relaxation
- Self-doubt to self-love
- Loneliness to deep connection
- Frustration with other people to compassion for them
You’ll also learn how to go from:
- Feeling your life is dull or boring to it being filled with delight
- Feeling judged or criticized to fully accepted
- Feeling your life is insignificant to knowing it is rich with value and meaning
Who is This For?
This retreat is for just about everyone, especially if:
- You’re going through a difficult time, like a divorce, the loss of a loved one, a serious illness, etc.
- You’re frustrated with a co-worker, family member, or friend...or with the state of the world in general.
- You’re doing okay, but life just seems a bit dull. You’d love to feel more joy—the joy people notice and find infectious—but you're not quite sure where to start.
Whatever your situation, this retreat can help you find more joy—just below the surface of everyday life.
What You'll Receive
Your Retreat Includes
- 8 uplifting lessons, about 20 min. each, a new one sent to you once a week
- Inspirational videos revealing new perspectives
- Guided audios to help you apply the new perspectives to your life
- Questions for self-reflection and growth
- Discussion boards where you can share your experiences with other students
- A parting gift to help you integrate the material into your daily life
You'll also receive:
- Lifetime access to all lessons, so you can revisit them as often as you like
- A risk-free, money-back guarantee
“Truly transformational… The lessons are short but packed with mindset-altering ideas and stories… By the time you're on lesson 5, you can't help but feel your heart bursting with love and compassion for the whole world.”
—Antoniya K. Zorluer
“Heather takes you to a place of calm serenity. Her down-to-earthness, soothing speech, and wise spirit is like medicine for the soul.”
“I love what this course has done for me—helping to set me on a path towards discovering and enriching my connections with both the world around me and with myself… It’s truly been an eye-opener that’s helped me feel more content and more optimistic.”
Welcome! Thank you so much for choosing to embark on this journey of discovery! Congratulations for taking this step toward enhancing your life. It is my sincere hope that this journey will help you welcome more awe, beauty, joy, connection, and meaning into your life and access moments of delight every day—to have a richer, more joyous experience of the gift of being alive on this planet.
In the rush of daily living, the endless list of chores, tasks, appointments, errands, etc. usually keep our awareness on the dull, surface level of life. After all, it’s hard to ponder the wonders of the cosmos when we’re tackling a pile of dirty dishes, running late for an appointment across town, and the phone keeps ringing non-stop. Acting on auto-pilot or even in survival mode, we can get stuck in our old, habitual ways of thinking and seeing the world.
Heather Chase strives to create enjoyable, inspiring learning experiences to benefit students and the world.
She is coauthor of Great Peacemakers: True Stories from Around the World, winner of more than 30 awards, endorsed by 3 presidents and 3 Nobel Peace Prize winners, and used in educational programs in the U.S. and abroad.
She is also author of Beauty without the Beasts: A Guide to Cruelty-Free Personal Care. She has appeared on national television and received a Positive Notes Award from the Earth Island Journal and a Giraffe Award from The Giraffe Project for “sticking her neck out for the common good.”