SQL - Structured Query language is used to communicate with DataBase , it is the standard language for relational database management systems.
******SQL is a necessary skill for Testers , Developers , DB Administrators and others in IT field*****
********Complete step by step guide with practical examples. No prior knowledge on SQL/DataBase is required*********
As part of this course you will learn below topics
- What is Data & Its types
- Various Database Types - DBMS & RDBMS
- DDL commands : CREATE,ALTER,DROP AND TRUNCATE
- DML commands : SELECT,INSERT,UPDAT,DELETE
- Creating database - Manually & With Code
- Creating Tables - Adding data and deleting data
- Variables - Temporary Variables & Table Variables
- Constraints - Primary key , foreign key , null etc
- Joins - Inner , Left ,Right, Full
- Functions - Scalar Functions, Table Valued functions , Aggregate Functions, String Functions , Date Time Functions
- Views - Create , Alter , Drop
- Indexes - Clustered Indexes , Nonclustered Indexes ,
- Store procedures
- Triggers - DDL , DML & Logon
- Result Sets - Combining Result Sets Union|Union All|Intersect|Except
Have passed 9+ years in IT industry as DBA developer , SSRS reporting , Business Intelligence and others..
Kumar is the founder of sqlinstructor(dot)com which provides quality based online training and recorded videos on SQL Server Administration , Development and BI Courses.
Worked on large scale & small scale projects like Medical Insurance , Finance Banking , Microsoft etc companies.
Passionate about teaching & blogging on sql concepts.
Please follow my website & like,share it your friends !