Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Access Productivity Bundle
- 11.5 hours on-demand video
- 49 articles
- 135 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This bundle combines 3 courses to get you more productive in Word, Excel, and Access today - not months or years from now.
11+ Hours of Video Lectures, Dozens of Articles, and 130+ Supplemental Resources all in 1 place
In WORD You Will...
- Quickly SELECT TEXT with Keyboard Shortcuts, and Simple Mouse Clicks
- Learn the NAVIGATION TOOLS and SHORTCUTS to Keep You Working, Not Scrolling
- FORMAT Fast!
- Use STYLES to Stay Consistent
- Learn TIPS & TRICKS for TABLES and LISTS
- Create FILLABLE USER FORMS for Better Information Gathering
- CUSTOMIZE the Microsoft Word User Interface to Meet Your Needs
- Quickly COMPARE Two Documents
- CREATE Master Documents
- and Extra Microsoft Word Tips to Boost Your Productivity
- In EXCEL You Will...
- QUICKLY Navigate Through Your Excel Workbooks
- SAVE TIME with Keyboard Shortcuts
- TRACK the Changes Users Make to Your Spreadsheets
- CREATE a Data Entry Form Fast with Excel's Built-In Form Tool
- CREATE Functional Tables with a Couple of Keystrokes
- SORT Data with Your Own Custom Sort Lists
- QUICKLY Format Your Charts
- CREATE PivotTables & PivotCharts
- SET UP Printing the Way You Want
- PROTECT Your Excel Workbooks
- CREATE Simple Time-Saving Macros
- ... and much more!
- In ACCESS You Will...
- Import and Export Data Using Microsoft Excel
- Set Field Validations
- Format Fields
- Create Cascading Combo Boxes
- Conditionally Format Forms & Reports
- Create Parameter Queries
- Create Action Queries
- Create Simple Macros
- Customize the Access Environment
- Understand Database Maintenance Tools
- Have at least three months experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Access.
- Have access to Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016
Get 3 Microsoft Office Courses in this 1 Bundle:
→ Microsoft Word Time Saving Tips To Boost Your Productivity ✔
→ Excel: Core Data Analysis, and Workbook Customization
→ Access: Customizing Tables, Forms, Reports & Action Queries
Use Microsoft Office Word, Excel, or Access
Want to work faster, with less stress
Want to gain skills in the World's most popular productivity applications
Want to learn anytime, and at your own pace
Then you are going to get a lot out of this course.
I have designed clear, and thorough videos to answer questions that you have about Word, Excel, and Access.
There is Plenty of free downloadable material.
I am here to help you build Word, Excel, and Access confidence
This isn't a course about Office data entry, but how to get the most out of the features of each application.
This course is a healthy mix of:
step by step lectures
and a few animated gifs.
With plenty of resources, and all of the documents, workbooks, and the database are here in the course for hands on learning.
So if you want to get more out of Microsoft Office, be more productive, and learn from a Pro, this is your course to enroll in now.
If you don't learn anything new in the 11+ hours of lectures, and over 200 lectures, Udemy guarantees this course within 30 days of sign up... take a look at their policy on that.. and then sign up.
You have nothing to lose, and only plenty of new Office skills to gain.
So become a better Microsoft Office user, and enroll now.
- This course is for anyone, and everyone who wants to save time, and work more efficiently in Office 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016
- This course is not for anyone who needs to know the basics of Office step-by-step.
- Please look over the course curriculum when making your decision on enrolling in this course.
Welcome to Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Access Productivity BundleBy the end of this course you will be more confident, and be able to work smarter, not harder in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Access.
What to Expect in the Word Tips Section of This Course
Learn how to use clicks of the mouse, instead of dragging, to quickly select the text in your Word documents.
Learn how to use keyboard shortcuts to quickly navigate around your Microsoft Word documents. Save time, don't scroll.
The Navigation Pane is an amazing tool in Microsoft Word. Learn how to use it to navigate, of course, and structure your document.