MS Excel 2019 - Data Analysis, BI, Formulas and Functions
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 3,500+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This Microsoft Excel course has been designed to give you a working knowledge of Excel
- Understanding and using numerous add-ons and functions of Microsoft Excel
- Performing advance Business Intelligence and Data Analysis operations in Excel
- You will learn how to create pivot tables from a range with rows and columns in Excel.
- You will see the power of Excel pivots in action and their ability to summarize data in flexible ways, enabling quick exploration of data and producing valuable insights from the accumulated data.
- Any version of Microsoft Excel from 2007 to 2019
The use of Excel is widespread in every industry. It is a very powerful data analysis tool and almost all big and small businesses use Excel in their day to day functioning. This Microsoft Excel course has been designed to give you a working knowledge of Excel and it’s numerous add-ons and functions, with the aim of getting to use it for more advance topics in Business Statistics and Intelligence as you may be required to do in your work life.
The course is designed keeping in mind three kinds of learners – those who are totally new to Excel, those who have very little functional knowledge of Excel and those who use Excel regularly but at a peripheral level and wish to enhance their skills. The course takes you from basic operations such as reading data into excel using various data formats, organizing and manipulating data, to some of the more advanced functionality of Excel, such as PowerPivot, data model, data sources, business intelligence, etc. All along, Excel functionality is introduced using easy to understand examples which are demonstrated in a way that learners can become comfortable in understanding and applying them.
To successfully complete course assignments, students must have access to a Laptop or PC and Microsoft Excel 2019. This course uses Microsoft Excel 2019. You can obtain a free copy from Microsoft’s website.
The ability to analyze data is a powerful skill that can enhance your career while helping you make better decisions. Microsoft Excel is one of the top tools for data analysis and business intelligence and the built-in pivot tables are arguably the most popular analytic tool.
In this course, you will learn how to perform data analysis using Excel’s most popular features. You will learn how to create pivot tables from a range with rows and columns in Excel. You will see the power of Excel pivots in action and their ability to summarize data in flexible ways, enabling quick exploration of data and producing valuable insights from the accumulated data.
Pivots are used in many different industries by millions of users who share the goal of reporting the performance of companies and organizations. In addition, Excel formulas can be used to aggregate data to create meaningful reports. To complement, pivot charts and slicers can be used together to visualize data and create easy to use dashboards.
I hope this course makes you proficient and helps increase your productivity with Excel.
- Those who are totally new to Excel
- This course is particularly important for Accountants
- This course is also cool for HR officers and Office Admins
- This course is an essential for anyone tasked with Data Management Operations
- Anyone with very little functional knowledge of Excel and want to advance
- Those who use Excel regularly but at a peripheral level and wish to enhance their skills