Microsoft Access: Beyond the Basics of Access Bundle
- 9 hours on-demand video
- 15 articles
- 62 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This bundle combines 3 courses to help you conquer Access in weeks - not months or years (because who's got time for that?)
Learn TIME-SAVING Database Tips, AUTOMATE Your Database with MACROS, and SCRIPT SQL all in one course!
- SET Field Validations. Make sure users are entering the correct data.
- IMPORT and EXPORT Data Using Microsoft Excel, an application you probably use daily.
- CREATE Cascading Combo Boxes. Base the items in a combo box off what was selected in another combo box.
- CONDITIONALLY FORMAT Forms & Reports to make your data easier to understand.
- CREATE Parameter & Action Queries. Go beyond standard Select Queries
- CUSTOMIZE the Access Environment Ribbon, Navigation Pane & Startup
- UNDERSTAND Database Maintenance Tools to keep your data intact.
- USE the Macro Builder Window to automate your database
- CREATE Data Macros for Table Automation
- CREATE Macros for Forms & Reports
- CREATE AutoExec Macros to run Macros when starting your database
- SCRIPT SQL to Query Your Tables
- CREATE Database Tables with SQL
- CREATE Table Joins with SQL
- CREATE Action Queries with SQL
- ... and so much more!
- Download the Northwind database to follow along with examples in this course. The Northwind database is available through the Access application. Please see Lecture 2 for details.
Microsoft Access Three Course Bundle:
→ Access: Customizing Tables, Forms, Reports & Action Queries
→ Microsoft Access Macros: Automate Your Access Database
→ Microsoft Access SQL: SQL for Non-Programmers
So, what's in this course for you?
:: Access Customizing Skills & Strategies ::
↳ Learning Microsoft Access tips will absolutely make your workday easier.
From importing and exporting data with Microsoft Excel, to restricting data that is entered into your tables.
Create cascading combo boxes that display information based off of data in another combo box.
You'll also find pro tips on using reports, and queries, documenting your database, and simplifying navigation.
:: Creating Macros for Saving Time ::
↳ Learn to create Macros for more control over the database, get work done faster, and feel efficient.
You don't need to know any VBA code, you just need a willingness to want to save time with macros, to upgrade your skills, and to invest a few hours of time in the process.
:: Learning How SQL Can Interact with Your Database ::
↳ This week you can start learning SQL, step by step, and improve your skills.
Learn to use SQL in your Access databases from the beginning. Select data, as well as filter, and sort. Learn to create table, and about joins. No prior SQL experience required.
This bundled course can be completed in hours, but the information can last a lifetime.
So if you are beyond the basic beginner stage in Access, and want a convenient way to learn, I invite you to enroll.
This is not an advanced Access course, though advanced users are welcome, and might benefit from lectures within the course.
Take a look at the course curriculum to help decide if this informative, easy-to-follow course is for you.
You only have MICROSOFT ACCESS DATABASE SKILLS to gain.
So Click The Take
This Course Button On The Right
and become a better Microsoft Access User.
- This Microsoft Access three course bundle is for anyone who wants to go beyond the basics of using Access. It is not for brand new users of Access or of databases. It can serve as a refresher for advanced users of Access, but is not designed to be an advanced level course.
- Please look over the course curriculum when making your decision on enrolling in this course.
- Although the course was created using Access 2013, 95% of the lectures also apply to Access 2010, and Access 2016. Access 2007 can be used for about 70% of this course.
Welcome to this Microsoft Access Three Course Bundle:
- Access 2013 Tips & Tricks: Time Saving Questions Answered
- Microsoft Access Macros: Increase Your Skills & Save Time
- Microsoft Access: SQL for Non-Programmers
Temporarily or permanently move data from your Access database into an Excel workbook.
If you are like a lot of people, you probably have large amounts of data in Microsoft Excel.
Learn how to import Excel spreadsheets into your Access database