Economics-Demand and Supply Analysis
- 40 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Individual Entities vs Economy as a whole
Determining Market Mechanism
Determine equilibrium Price and Quantity
- Movement and Shift factors of supply and demand
- Practical example of supply, demand and price changes
- Elasticity and responsiveness to price changes
- Calculating Elasticity
- Micro-economic Applications and problem questions
- Mathematical and Graphical Intrepretations
- General Use of computer and internet
- Be able to draw and understand Graphs
- General Mathematical functions and equations
LEARN TO DECIDE- LEARN MICROECONOMICS
- Have we ever thought that whatever we have been using, consuming and seeing around is one way or the other related to Economics ?
- How are prices determined in a market ? Infact how does the market works ?
- How do we decide what must we purchase and what not ?
- How does producers and consumers interact to determine the price and quantity in a market ?
- How and why does the Govt interferes and uses certain policies ?
Even if you are unaware of what the whole subject is about , you will still learn how Microeconomics effects our "CHOICES AND DECISION MAKING".
Since Economics has been influencing our lives in every way. This course of microeconomics provides complete details about the economic system in general and individual economic entities in particular so as to have the ability of better decision making.
It enable you to think about the logical facts associated with the economic system. Why do we want a state of equilibrium in a market ? Why do prices change and what are the factors that change them ? What are we concerned with the responses being made after a price change ? And what decisions shall we have to apply for , in such circumstances, yes! This is were we need to learn what Microeconomics is about !!!!
The instructors assures that even a student who has not ever taken a course of economics is able to understand the course very easily. And for all the students enrolled in the course of Business, management or Economics can go through it in no time.
The course includes an indepth analysis of one of the very most important topics that are :
- Market Mechanism and equilibrium
- Changes and adjustment in equilibrium
- Elasticity and responsiveness to price change.
- Short-run vs long-run elasticities
- Consumer choice and much more to come .....
Additionally, the course design includes 4 Quizzes with each topic as well as solved problems. Other Problem sets can also be shared with the students upon request. Furthermore, the course also comprises of explanation of graphical and mathematical analysis with the use of pen tablet.
The format of the course is as follows:
- Defining/explaning the concept
- Graphical analysis of the concept
- Mathematical Analysis
- Relating the concept with real world example
- Solved Problem with reference to microeconomics various books suggested by the instructor
- Quiz at the end of each chapter.
Upcoming bonus videos will include topics of
- Competitive and
- non-competitive markets
- Game Theory and much more....
No other experience or knowledge is required for this course.
- Any student either from school , college or university who is enrolled in the course of Microeconomics
- No advance mathematical calculations
- Only general mathematical functions and estimations used