In this explanation we offer detailed subject about Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
You will learn about
1- Average Large Signal model
2- Small Signal Model
3- State space representation and modeling
4- Different between single input single output (SISO) systems & Multy input Multy Output (MIMO) Systems
5- Different between Single feedback controller & double feedback controller
6-Use MATLAB and Simulink
7- How to know if your controller work or not.
8- How to build the physical model for power electronics , state space model and transfer function model
9- What are the benefits of using state space model than transfer function model in MIMO
The target audience in this course ;Peoples Who want to understand the principles of Power Electronics Design, Electrical Engineers,Mechatronics Engineers, Renewable Energy Engineers, Students and Researchers
When you read this course you will be able to understand how to Design and Control of DC/DC converter MATLAB/Simulinkand build your own design on MATLAB/Simulink.
· Power Electric System Course, from 8/2/2015 to 23/4/2015, National Electric Power Company, Jordan.
This Course includes (Underground Power Cable Design, Specification of Transmission and Distribution Networks, MV Switchgear Testing and Operation, AC Motor Control, Programmable Logic Control (PLC), Transformer Operation, Testing and Maintenance, House Wiring Fundamentals, Transmission Lines Simulator and High Voltage Laboratory).
· Solar Panel and Battery Reuse, 50 credit Hours, from 21/09/2013 to 30/11/2013, Niccod Center, Zarqa-Jordan.
This course gives complete information about generate electricity from the sunlight and design grid-connected and off-grid systems.
· Introduction to public safety course, 12 credit Hours, from 03/10/2013 to 12/10/2013, Jordan Engineers Association.
This course gives the main Principles of safety in the work.
· Certificate of attendance Advanced Excel Workshop, 2 credit Hours, in 21/09/2013, Jordan Engineers Association.
This Workshop gives some main advance skills in Microsoft office Excel.
· AUTOCAD (2D-3D) Course, 45 credit Hours, from 5/12/2012 to 27/12/2012, AL-Balqa’ Applied University, Jordan
This Course gives the main skills of (2D-3D) design in AUTOCAD.
· Electricity and Mechanics Of Automobiles, 45 credit Hours, from 22/01/2012 to 02/02/2012,
AL-Balqa’ Applied University, Jordan
This Course gives information about Automobiles and its work and maintenance.