Maximize Traffic from Twitter & Facebook in 2 Hours a Week
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Find interesting and engaging content to curate and share on social media
Optimize shares using best practices
Track shares to find the best performing content
- Reshare best content for increasing social growth
- Utilize Shareist to schedule content with just one or two hours a week
- Naturally and effectively engage with others on Twitter and Facebook
- You must have or be willing to create a Twitter account and business Facebook page. You must also be able to open a Shareist account, but not connect accounts or schedule anything to it yet. You will be prompted to use a Chrome extension, therefore Chrome is recommended, but not required as the browser of choice for this course.
Frustrated that it takes so long to plan, curate, share and track your social media efforts? Not sure you can afford a dedicated social media manager? Don't have more than a few hours a week to deal with it?
This course offers no fluff, just straight-forward walk-throughs and explanations of how I manage social media for a variety of clients. (This is the SAME course that I teach one-on-one to clients all over the U.S.)
This course is recommended for:
- Small business owners who want to handle their own social or can't afford a dedicated social media manager
- Social media managers looking for an effective new way to curate, schedule, share, track, and report
- Bloggers and web professionals who need a no-nonsense system to build traffic without gimmicks or a large budget
- Anyone who has trouble with consistently sharing to social
We take most popular platforms (Facebook and Twitter) along with the easy tools contained in the Shareist scheduling platform to help you set up a system that takes less than 2 hours a week to maintain -- regardless of how many times you want to share! Watch your traffic increase with minimal effort...
This course requires a subscription to the Shareist social media sharing platform. A free trial is available, and prices start at $25 a month after that for the basic plan. You must also have a personal Facebook account, access to a Facebook page as an admin, and a Twitter account.
You will receive step-by-step video walk-throughs of how to set up your Shareist account, connect social media profiles, find and share content, and optimize your shares to create a strong engagement and continued social media growth. Sample planning calendars and checklists will also be included to set up your week for social media success.
Once your system is set up, you can expect to spend less than 2 hours a week to keep your social media presence strong and relevant to your clients, customers, and fans. Know exactly which updates are sending you traffic, and optimize your content sharing calendar to increase your traffic month after month -- the organic way!
This course is 100% walk-throughs and demos. Be prepared to start creating your social media calendar from day one! I offer no chatting, just action!
- This course is ideal for those who are familiar with social media and want to learn more about Facebook and Twitter best practices.
- Those who want to discover an innovative and effective social sharing tool and are open to creating a free trial account with Shareist, or who are already using Shareist but would like tips for best practices, are encouraged to take this course.
- This course is designed to assist those who need to schedule and optmize large numbers of shares with a limited time commitment. Social media managers, virtual assistants, and small business owners using social are the core demographic for this course.
- This course is not for you if you're not looking to share more than a few times per week to your social accounts.. It is also not designed to help develop advanced marketing campaigns or marketing strategy beyond the optimization of tweets and Facebook updates.
Learn how to connect your Facebook and Twitter accounts in Shareist.
Learn how to pin a tweet to your profile, and why this is a powerful promotional tool that takes seconds!