- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master a track from beginning to end, using professional and efficient techniques.
Start a project with the right settings for any genre of music.
Create professional production masters for your music.
- How to confidently use EQ and fix issues with frequency balance.
- Apply dynamic effects such as compression, dynamic EQ, and limiting to make more optimal masters.
- By the end of this course, you'll be able to master your tracks with confidence.
- Learn more skills about music production in Logic Pro X
- Students should have a Mac or MacBook with a working copy of Logic Pro X
- Basic understanding of the music production process
- Basic understanding of Logic Pro X
- Basic Music Production Skills
Start Mastering Your Tracks with Logic Pro X!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY PRO MASTERING ENGINEER CHRISTOPHER CARVALHO AND BEST SELLING MUSIC PRODUCTION UDEMY INSTRUCTOR TOMAS GEORGE.
If you are looking for a Digital Audio Workstation that will fulfill all of your music production needs at an affordable price point, then Logic Pro X is the Music Production Application for you. Logic Pro X is used by professional producers, songwriters, mixers, and mastering engineers worldwide. This course is the best way to start making professional sounding masters right away.
Make masters that translate!
Practice mastering while you learn. This course includes practices mix downs so you can follow along and actually learn by doing.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to confidently create high quality production masters in Logic Pro X
We’ll be teaching the course using the built-in features from Logic Pro X as well as free plugins.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
Christopher Carvalho is a professional mastering engineer with years of experience. Christopher is also an Apple Certified Logic Pro Trainer.
Tomas George has been using Logic Pro professionally for the past decade and has a MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and is the creator of some of Udemy’s most popular music production courses including Music Production In Logic Pro X - The Complete Course and the Best Seller Music Theory for Electronic Producers - The Complete Course!
There are many music production/mixing coaches online. This one stands out from the rest. Chris has a knack for presenting information in a concise way. - Adam Daudrich
Tomas was clear and concise, really useful information for me to write down before I buy Logic Pro X so now I feel a lot less intimidated when opening logic for the first time tomorrow - Simon Barton-Chapple
Very useful lectures which provide me a lot of information and improve my skills dramatically. His teaching method also helps me easily to understand. Thank you so much Tomas. - Huy Nguyen
Our Promise to You
Christopher a professional audio engineer and online instructor. If you have any questions about the content or mastering in general, Christopher will always be responsive to questions and direct messages.
What is this mastering course all about?
This Music Production course is a complete guide to mastering in Logic pro X. You’ll not only learn all the tools and processes to make great sounding masters, but you’ll also master with the mindset of a professional mastering engineer.
This course will cover everything you need to know about mastering, including:
And much more!
Learn from someone who is deploying these techniques daily with real-life client material.
BONUS: Then we’ve got a bonus section with a talk with Pro Mastering Engineer Paul Baily, who’s worked at Abbey Road studios and has mastered for some major artists.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
Christopher and Tomas
- You are a music producer, songwriter, or anyone recording and creating music with Logic Pro X
- You might know how to record, mix, and produce in Logic Pro X. But you want to be able to confidently master your own music.
- You might be completely new to mastering audio (You've had no formal training in audio engineering)
- You've tried mastering your own tracks in Logic Pro X, but need to feel more confident creating high quality masters
- You're confident at music production, but you want to learn mastering in Logic Pro X to make your songs sound professional
In this Music Production in Logic Pro X : Digital Audio Mastering lecture, you will be introduced to your instructors and what this course has to offer!
In this Music Production in Logic Pro X : Digital Audio Mastering lecture, you learn about the Practice Tracks you can download and use.
In this Music Production in Logic Pro X : Digital Audio Mastering lecture, you will learn about Gain Staging.
In this Music Production in Logic Pro X : Digital Audio Mastering lecture, you will learn about What Mastering is and What is a Master.
In this Music Production in Logic Pro X : Digital Audio Mastering lecture, you will learn about EQ Dynamics.
In this Music Production in Logic Pro X : Digital Audio Mastering lecture, you will learn about LUFS.