Learn To Organize And Maintain Your Virtual Office Using Microsoft 365: The Powerful, Everything-You-Need-In-One-Easy-Bundle Online Suite
Office 365 is far more than classic Microsoft Office. Easy, collaborative tools like OneDrive, Groups, Planner, and FindTime combine with traditional Microsoft apps to form a powerful productivity-boosting tool – and in this course we’ll show you how to tap into all the power Office 365 has to offer!
For years there was a disconnect between the world’s most popular desktop suite (Microsoft Office) and the rapid shift to mobile computing. Office 365 effectively bridges the gap, providing the familiar tools you depend on with a cutting-edge cloud-based environment for sharing and collaboration.
This Course Not Only Gets You Oriented and Organized – It Shows You How to Use The Power Of the New Cloud Based Suite To Maximize Your Productivity, From Anywhere, Anytime
The popular and familiar tools are all here – including all the applications and tools that have been the foundation of the computer-based business revolution. But with 365, it has a new level of agility and integration that businesses and people have longed for.
Whether You Have An iPhone, Android, Windows PC or a Mac, Office 365 Works Seamlessly With Them All
Topics covered in this course include:
· Understanding Office 365
· Setting Up Email & Outlook Online
· Getting Organized – Flags, Tags, Folders, and Categories
· Staying Focused with Clutter
· Storing, Sharing, and Collaborating With OneDrive & SharePoint
· Communicating With Skype for Business
· Using Office 365 Mobile Apps
· Coordinating Teams with Groups and Planner
· Security, Compliance, and Encryption Options
· Password And Administration Made Easy
· Customizing Office 365 With Apps & Templates
· Lens: Your personal scanner & note-taker
· Staying in touch with Delve and Yammer
· Expanding your Office 365 capabilities with PowerApps, RemoteApps, Azure, and PowerBI Sharing, Collaborating, Communicating, and Securing – This Course Teaches You Everything You Need To Know About Microsoft’s Latest Office 365 Tools and Features
Bigger Brains Founder and President Chip Reaves is a serial entrepreneur who has started five successful companies. An Atlanta native, Chip began fixing computers for small businesses in the 1980's while studying Computer Science at Georgia Tech. After 10 years building a successful IT Service Practice in Atlanta, Chip founded the Computer Troubleshooters franchise system alongside Wilson & Suzanne McOrist, which became the world's largest computer service franchise and received multiple awards from Entrepreneur Magazine, Franchise Business Review, and AllBusiness.
Chip has been interviewed on TV and other major media on topics related to small business technology and entrepreneurship, including ABC News, BusinessWeek TV, the Wall Street Journal, and the New York Times, and is a member of Jim Blasingame's "Brain Trust" on SmallBusinessAdvocate. In 2010 Chip was listed among the Top 150 most influential people in small business IT by SMB PC magazine.
Chip lives with his wife Maren and step-daughter Meg in Anderson, South Carolina where they also co-own a Computer Troubleshooters franchise location. In his spare time Chip is very active with his church and local charities, and consults with two aid organizations serving Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of Congo in Africa.