Mastering JSON - Java Script Object Notation
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
Able to understand all the intricacies of the JSON standard.
Be able to use JSON in any language using unicode.
- Make JSON files required for any configuration, storage or data-exchange requirements.
- Efficiently use the data interchange method JSON
- If you are a programmer, you will be required to know to setup and run the programming environment of your choice. Examples in various environments will come your way.
- If you are doing it just for making JSON data any simple text editor and an online connection to test the data you prepared will do.
- All theory required to understand the format.
- Activities as self evaluation sheets and quizzes.
- Live screen-cast examples for creating Data in this format.
- JSON validation schema overview has also been given.
- Lots of reference links have been provided.
Every modern programmer will need this course to do successful and efficient programming in any environment he or she is working in. This data interchange format is open and language independent.
In roughly 2 hours I promise you to convert from a Novice to an expert. If I fail to deliver my promise, you have full right to take the refund as per udemy policy.
- A Web programmer, Mobile programmer, Java Programmer, C# programmer etc. are ideal candidates to take this course.
- A person who has been assigned the job of creating or checking JSON data.
What are open data formats and examples like txt,ini,csv,xml etc will be explained here. A general look of JSON format will also be shown
String, the most common data type and what all can go inside an string will be detailed here.