Master Redis: A Complete Course on Redis
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- After completing this course, you will be at a good level from where you can take yourself to a higher level of expertise.
- Basic knowledge of Data Structures
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Basic Programming Terminologies
Redis is an open source, BSD licensed, advanced key-value store. It is often referred to as a data structure server, since the keys can contain strings, hashes, lists, sets and sorted sets. Redis is written in C. This course provides good understanding on Redis concepts, needed to create and deploy a highly scalable and performance-oriented system.
This course is designed for Professionals who are willing to learn Redis in simple and easy steps. After completing this course, you will be at a good level of expertise from where you can take yourself to a higher level.
Before proceeding with this course, you should have basic knowledge of Data Structures, SQL and Basic Programming Terminologies.
- This course is designed for Software Professionals who are willing to learn Redis in simple and easy steps.
- Database Administrators
- Software Engineers
- Students and Freshers