Master Oracle Database Upgrade course is designed to give knowledge and skills needed to upgrade Oracle databases. As a DBA, its your primary job to upgrade Oracle databases as and when Oracle releases new versions. This course starts with Oracle 11g upgrade and further talks about 11g to 12c upgrade.
The course is mainly designed for working DBAs who are responsible to upgrade databases from 11g to 12c. Right now, as Oracle has released 12c database version, all the companies are moving to 12c Database version. This directly impacts DBAs where they have to showcase skills and upgrade the environment.
Having more than 11+ years of Oracle Architect experience, I am passionate to teach people "Oracle Database Administration" on various versions like 10g, 11g & 12c. My experience goes below:
1. Experience in cloning using cold backup, hot backup, RMAN and DBCA for Small to Large Databases.
2. Experience in Dataguard implementation and maintenance: Both Physical & Logical standby.
3. Experience in applying database patches using OPatch
4. Performed several database upgrades & migrations
5. Monitoring and Tuning database performance using Enterprise Manager, Scripts
6. Proficient in DBA utilities like RMAN, OEM, SQL* Loader, Export/Import, Data pump, Backup and Recovery.
7. Experience in creating, managing databases, tablespace, users, profile and schema.
8. Oracle database 10g, 11g, 12c Installation on Unix/Linux/Windows environment
9. Database creation and management of database objects and schemas.
10. Good experience in managing Oracle 10g & 11g RAC environments.