High availability is becoming very important to every business in the world. Customer demands are increasing day by day and 24/7 availability is what needed. As an Oracle DBA, implementation of high availability features is in high demand.
Master Oracle High Availability Setup using Oracle Data Guard Technology.
Oracle Data Guard is the most powerful skill a DBA can have!
Oracle Data Guard is a technology which helps you protect against planned and unplanned downtime. Master Oracle 11g Data Guard video course teaches you how to implement Oracle Data Guard in real time environment. The course briefly discuss about the need of Oracle Data Guard, Oracle High Availability and how to setup Oracle Data Guard. The course also explores Data Guard architecture, function, different types and more.
Course Content Overview
In over 18 lectures, the course covers implementation of Oracle Data Guard in your existing environment and troubleshoot Data Guard sync related issues.
Starting with the introduction to Oracle High Availability, this course will provide you foundation for types of Data Guard. With a very good foundation of Data Guard types, you will be able to establish a strong understanding of Oracle Site Failure Technology.
Further, the course will make you master in Physical standby configuration. You will understand production database changes, parameters for production database, cloning production database for standby, enabling data guard services and verifying your data guard setup.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to even implement Active data guard from physical standby. With working files and scripts, you will be able to setup Data Guard configuration in your PCs.
Having more than 11+ years of Oracle Architect experience, I am passionate to teach people "Oracle Database Administration" on various versions like 10g, 11g & 12c. My experience goes below:
1. Experience in cloning using cold backup, hot backup, RMAN and DBCA for Small to Large Databases.
2. Experience in Dataguard implementation and maintenance: Both Physical & Logical standby.
3. Experience in applying database patches using OPatch
4. Performed several database upgrades & migrations
5. Monitoring and Tuning database performance using Enterprise Manager, Scripts
6. Proficient in DBA utilities like RMAN, OEM, SQL* Loader, Export/Import, Data pump, Backup and Recovery.
7. Experience in creating, managing databases, tablespace, users, profile and schema.
8. Oracle database 10g, 11g, 12c Installation on Unix/Linux/Windows environment
9. Database creation and management of database objects and schemas.
10. Good experience in managing Oracle 10g & 11g RAC environments.