Manage and run projects in Indonesia
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will get practical tips and advice about culture, communication and managing successful projects from preparation until the acceptance and support
You're able to use document template files provided in package
- Basic knowledge in project management is required, but not need to be advanced level.
- Template files need general office programs to modify
It can be different to work, manage and run projects in Indonesia. In this course you'll learn about people, culture and organizations, how they work and what's important to know to be successful.
If you don't have any experience about Indonesia, you will find out would it be a place for you to successfully manage a project. And if you are going to work in Indonesia, in this course you'll learn how to avoid making mistakes in the first place.
There will be also document templates with explanations available for you to have a kick start for your project even without prior experience.
- This course is okay for both beginners and professionals who are going to start their first project in Indonesia
- If you already have experience in Indonesia course will help to improve your skills
- Advanced level template files are included to use in your future projects
After completing the introduction you will have basic knowledge about Indonesia as your project environment
The way we manage things or people is dependent on place, take this lecture to be prepared
After kick off meeting, your project team should know each others and project target