Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
Mastering technology is a must today if you want to remain relevant. It is very easy to forget and fall behind because technology moves so quickly. This course has a lot of tips that is constantly being added to. The best part is that you get life time access to these courses. This means you pay once and never have to pay again.
This is one of the best deals in online education. Very few courses will give you unlimited access to the course. Learning how to use Photoshop, Illustrator and learning how to code is very important and can help you make more money. If you can combine these skills you can make even more money. Mastering technology is a great way to change careers or move ahead.
There are more people who are technologically Literate than technologically literate. Knowing just how to command technology a little bit can dramatically improve your life.
Here is a little bit about Mammoth Interactive
Mammoth Interactive is a company that was formed in 2008 by John Bura. Mammoth Interactive has produced games for the iPhone, iPad, XBOX 360 and more. Their games have been sponsored by highly esteemed companies such as Nickelodeon.
Mammoth Interactive has a long history of providing support to other developers. Mammoth Interactive has been contracted to produce epic soundtracks, addicting levels, rock solid programming and business development.
John has been programming since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John brings a unique perspective with his years of experience of teaching and real word experience running a software company. Since November of 2011 Mammoth Interactive has sold over 400k worth of education courses around the world. The courses have been featured on many websites such as Venture Beat, Expert Dojo, Cult of Mac, Macgams, and many more.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: Introduction|
Introduction to the coursePreview
|Section 2: Web Development|
01. Introduction to HTML and web development for complete beginnersPreview
02. Introduction to HTML and web development for complete beginners - Header tag
03. Scaleable vector graphics and adobe illustrator
05. Adding in an image to HTML
|Section 3: Excel|
01. Make a simple monthly budget in excel
02. Make a simple to do list in Excel
|Section 4: Illustrator|
01. The differences between adobe photoshop and adobe illustrator
|Section 5: Photoshop|
01. Make a minimalist banner ad
02. Make a minimalist banner ad with the fill tool.
03. Make a minimalist ad in photoshop with different colors
04. Make a minimalist ad that blends into a website
|Section 6: Learn to 3D model in Blender|
01. Modeling a handgun for a game
02. Modeling a Modern Lamp
03. Modeling a simple desklamp
04. Modeling a sniper rifle part 1
05. Modeling a sniper rifle part 2
06. Modeling a sniper rifle part 3
07. Modeling a sniper rifle part 4
08. Modeling a sniper rifle part 5
09. Modeling a ancient greek warrior helmet
10. Modeling a ancient greek warrior helmet part 2
11. Modeling a ancient greek warrior helmet part 3
12. Modeling a ancient greek warrior helmet part 4
13. Making an ancient greek sword
14. Making an ancient greek sword part 2
15. Making an ancient greek sword part 3
16. Making an ancient greek sword part 4
17. Modeling a hoplite shield.
18. Modeling a hoplite shield part 2
19. Modeling a hoplite shield part 3
|Section 7: Web Development|
01. HTML 5 Audio Tags
02. Video Tags
|Section 8: Game development|
|Section 9: Conclusion|
John Bura is has been a successful Udemy instructor since 2011. John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management. To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the top 10 in the Apple's app store. In his spare time John likes to play ultimate Frisbee, cycle and work out.