Amazon offers self publishers a great opportunity to get their books out to the world. But publishing is just a small part of the process. Marketing is critical!
If you want to have real success in publishing your book you need to have a complete marketing plan and strategy.
This course gives you all the strategies I used to get my book to #1 in my category on Amazon.
At the end of this course you will:
- have an overview of social media platforms and how to choose the right one to promote your book to you "ideal audience"
- have learned social media strategies to get engagement and sales
- understand how to build your email list and then how to use your list to promote your book on an on-going basis
- know the value of joint ventures and how to build joint venture partnerships to promote your book (this is one of the most powerful promotion tools you can use!)
- understand the value of quality beta readers and reviewers, and how to find them
- how to best manage your launch day for maximum benefit
- have strategies for ongoing promotions.
Also included is a list of resources.
This lecture introduces an overview of the strategies I used to get my book to #1 in my category on Amazon with a ZERO $$ advertising budget.
Social media is a great tool for promotion and this lecture outlines some of the basics you must keep in mind when promoting your book.
- the importance of keywords,
- lead time,
- the new communication model,
- finding your ideal clients and more.
It's critical to choose the RIGHT social media platform(s) to promote your book. This lecture explains how to create engaging content for five of the top social media platforms.
Both beta readers and reviewers are critical to your book launch. This training explains how to find the right beta readers and get reviews from thought leaders in your industry.
Beta Readers and Reviewers are both important to your book's success.
This quiz will clarify the importance of each.
Email marketing is still one of the most effective ways to communicate and sell to your clients. This lecture explains how to build your list in multiple ways and then how to use it promote your book.
I began my first business when I was nineteen and since then have created a number of successful companies. In the mid 1990’s I became one of the first women to launch an independent website which was chosen by the New York Times as “one of the best biz sites on the ‘net”. Since then I have spoken to over 10,000 people at live events throughout western Canada and the US about using technology and social media to build brands and companies. As a past nominee for “Canadian Entrepreneur of the Year” I bring over 30 years of business experience, my innovative approach and a ‘can do’ attitude that inspires and motivates audience members.
I am also a Certified Guerrilla Marketing coach and author.