Logic Pro X Drummer Tutorial
- Learn how to use the Drummer in Logic Pro X in your Music Productions
Speed up your Drums & Percussion workflow in Logic Pro X
- You need to have Logic Pro X installed and basic knowledge on how to use it.
- You need basic knowledge of a standard drum kit.
- You need a basic understanding of rhythm.
Welcome to my guide on the Logic Pro X Drummer
Hello Music Composers & Producers, Mike here. I will now teach you how to use the Drummer Track in Logic Pro X, to truly speed up your workflow and efficiency when adding drums and percussion parts in your music.
You will get a complete guide of all the main features, practical live examples of how I use the drummer as a composer, as well as my best power tips.
The drummer in Logic Pro X is truly amazing because you can get a drum performance and create new parts on any type of percussion track fast, easy and with lots of flexibility and user control.
Now are you ready to?
Learn the Foundations of the Drummer in Logic Pro X
Watch Practical Examples on using the Drummer
Get my Best Power Tips on the Drummer Track
My name is Mike, music composer and sound designer since 1998, and a passionate teacher. I truly love to inspire, motivate and educate creative people like you.
Now it is time for you, to master the drummer in Logic Pro X! =)
- Are you a Music Composer, Producer and Songwriter who use Logic Pro X? Then this course is for you.
- Do you want to create percussion parts in your music, faster and more efficient? Then this course is for you.