Linux Tutorials and Projects (Free)
- How to complete several Linux projects while obtaining new Linux skills.
- Access to a Linux system.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Install an SSL Certificate on CentOS Linux and Apache
- Load Balance HTTP and Web Traffic Using Nginx
- Configure MySQL Master-Slave Replication on Ubuntu Linux
Hello. My name is Jason Cannon and I'm the author of Linux for Beginners, the founder of the Linux Training Academy, and an instructor to thousands of satisfied students. I started my IT career in the late 1990's as a Unix and Linux System Engineer and I'll be sharing some of my real-world Linux experience with you throughout this course.
When you enroll, you get lifetime access to the course. Your course never expires. You can study at your own pace and refer back to the lessons whenever you want!
- Anyone interested in learning more about Linux.
In this video lesson, you’re going to learn how to install a valid SSL certificate on a CentOS Linux Server running the Apache web server. By the way, the SSL certificate you’ll install will be issued by Let’s Encrypt entirely for free. Traditionally, you’ve had to pay for SSL certificates and renew them every year. With Let’s Encrypt that’s all changed.