Linux command line for beginners
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Do basic tasks of managing a Linux system.
Do daily tasks in the command line.
Create users, manage rights, redirect and pipelining of command inputs and outputs.
- Basic computer knowledges is a good start
- Download and install a Linux distribution before starting the course helps!
Remember! 30 days money-back guarantee with no questions asked. I want you to be satisfied with my course. No Happy - No Pay!
Also, please take advantage of the free previews to see what you will get.
After finishing this course you will feel confident and have a base knowledge of the Linux command shell.
- Anyone that have never worked with Linux command line before.
- Windows system engineers