Linux system administration is one of the most in-demand skills in IT. Whether you're looking for expert test prep for the Linux Foundation Certified System Administration certification, need training to help start a new Linux IT career, transition to Linux from another platform, or you're just brushing up on your sysadmin skills, this course will teach you what you need to know.
This course is mainly targeted to two types of audience:
- Anyone who wants to learn Linux Administration and
- Oracle Database Administrators who must know Linux Basics
This entire course gives you overview of Linux, installation, file system, shell commands and shell scripting.
This course is designed to provide students with the necessary skills and abilities to work as a professional Linux system administrator. Students should have basic knowledge of Linux and its most common utilities and text editors.
Having more than 11+ years of Oracle Architect experience, I am passionate to teach people "Oracle Database Administration" on various versions like 10g, 11g & 12c. My experience goes below:
1. Experience in cloning using cold backup, hot backup, RMAN and DBCA for Small to Large Databases.
2. Experience in Dataguard implementation and maintenance: Both Physical & Logical standby.
3. Experience in applying database patches using OPatch
4. Performed several database upgrades & migrations
5. Monitoring and Tuning database performance using Enterprise Manager, Scripts
6. Proficient in DBA utilities like RMAN, OEM, SQL* Loader, Export/Import, Data pump, Backup and Recovery.
7. Experience in creating, managing databases, tablespace, users, profile and schema.
8. Oracle database 10g, 11g, 12c Installation on Unix/Linux/Windows environment
9. Database creation and management of database objects and schemas.
10. Good experience in managing Oracle 10g & 11g RAC environments.