Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
New Bonus : A Daily Fitness Tip. Stay updated with the latest techniques for fitness
Join the community of 700+ delighted students. Get a life time relief. We call this Relief Yoga.Course up-to-date as of 12-10-2015.
Solution to Urban Life Stress by Mind-Body Relaxation is a series of unique methods as discovered by the guru in the Himalayan caves. It provides a sneak-peek into how the Yoga routine can transform your body and mind.
Modern life has different challenges compared to previous generation. We are prone to spending a considerable amount of time in front OF TV OR COMPUTER, LISTENING TO THEIR IPODS OR PLAYING VIDEO games and as a result, we spend less time on physical activity. Add to that the richer, processed food we eat AND THE PRESSURE TO PERFORM WELL AND STAY COMPETITIVE, is it any wonder so many are STRESSED. Suffer INSOMNIAS, EATING DISORDERS, ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyper activity disorder) and sometimes aggression. But yoga can solve or help all the problems seen in the present stage
Students who have embraced the course are CALMER, MORE ALERT, BETTER LISTENERS, MORE CREATIVE, more PHYSICALLY FOCUSED WITH STRONGER AND HEALTHIER BODIES. Inspired to be successful in whatever they choose to do. More able to channel THEIR SPEED, AGILITY AND STABILITY which helps improve their performance in not only their professional lives but also in sports such as hockey, football, running, athletics, swimming, dancing, skating etc.
1. Increases concentration
2.Constant practice decreases the amount of harmful hormones produced in the body at the time of stress or tension.
3. Practicing proper 'asanas' or a posture helps reduce back pain and other joint pains.
4. Reduces respiration problems.
5. Helps in WEIGHT REDUCTION
6. Increases the immunity of the body.
1. Find a sense of balance in your life. became an individual who has balanced work and play life, has developed passion and practicality in relationship and responsibility. Loves this life more!
7. Find the inner peace , Stop struggling, stop running. Go on with your life, slowly and calmly while rediscovering the real you. Find yourself through meditations. This contributes to inner peace.
8. Find peace of mind. Solve your own puzzle and clear the mind and make it clutter free. It will fell like you are awashed of worries and uncertainties.
9. Find the strength in you. Through asanas and sessions, you change physically as well. Became more flexible and fit. Know the ways of your body and I appreciate everything about it.
10. Establish true relationships. You are aware that having a fast paced life makes you run and walk away from true human relationships. Everything then becomes only about business. And Yoga will propel you , change your ways, change your life.
To make this more interesting and providing a sense of calm and serenity these exercises are performed in collaboration with your breath. The combination leaves you in the state of meditation, relaxing your mind. This really helps you to focus.
So join your hands and follow this routine religiously for your own betterment.
Rise and Shine
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: Get ready to transform your life|
Gives you a detail summary of what we are going to perform in this course
We start with breathing exercises to get the mind and the body ready for execises ahead.
We so easily forget one of our over-worked organ. The Eye. Yes it needs your attention.
A short neck stretching routine not only relaxes you but also aids you perform the exercises that follow
We move down your neck now. Its time to add some energy to your shoulders
Now let us stretch you back.
You have earned this one: Experience the blissful energy of waves within you.
He has been certified by the Bihar School of Yoga and Swami Vivekananda Yoga Kenrda. He has learnt Asthanga from Saraswati Jois and has been blessed by BKS Iyengar. He is regularly invited to teach the Advanced Teacher Training Course in Sivananda ashrams across India, Thailand and Canada. He has attended numerous workshops with renowned teachers in Acro Yoga, Power Yoga and Vinyasa flow. He is a regular at yoga festivals, world over. He has taught yoga in orphanages and prisons. He has also spent a month in a cave in the Himalayas.
In the past 10 years he has taught Yoga to more than 1000 learners. Yet, Stan doesn’t consider himself a yoga teacher!
Yoga for Mind & Body Transformation is an unconventional course in Pranayama, Ashtanga Yoga, Iyengar Yoga and Acro Yoga.
Through the concept of muscle memory and reviving some of the habits of new born babies, Guru Ivan Stanley shares his personal experiences and unique views, demonstrates unorthodox techniques and effective tips that guarantee positive changes in your mental and physical well-being.Non-practitioners, beginner and advance students are welcome.