Learn Unity 3D for Absolute Beginners
- You will able to make 3D games
You will learn Unity 3D from scratch and how to make 3D games in Unity 3D
You will learn how to perform several common tasks in Unity for example add water, background sound, AdMob, access device camera, AR and many more
- You will get strong knowledge about Unity3D
- Students Need to have beginner level understanding about C#
In this course. I will teach Unity 3D for absolute beginners. No prior knowledge of Unity is required in order to take this course. You will learn Unity from scratch. If you want to learn how to do 3D game programming in unity this course if for you.
I will start teaching from scratch like how to download Unity IDE, how to use unity IDE and even what are the tips and tricks for using Unity IDE more efficiently. After that I will introduce you to 3D models and how you can manage those 3D models with scripting. At the end of this course you will get strong knowledge about unity 3d and you will be able to develop games in unity. Below are the some of the tasks that you will learn in this course.
- Unity 3D Introduction
- Unity Editor Introduction
- Scene View Navigation
- Import 3D Models into Unity
- Creating and Using Materials in Unity
- Importing and Using Textures in Unity
- Introduction to Unity Scripting
- Introduction to Unity Sound
- Introduction to Physics in Unity 3D
- Introduction to Collision and Triggers
- Introduction to Prefabs in Unity
- Moving the Player Using Rigidbody Physics
- Introduction to Unity UI
- How to Shoot Bullet & Kill Enemy In Unity3d
- Introduction to AR augmented reality in Unity
and many more. I will also show you most of the common tasks in unity and will provide you the source code as well. So if you want to learn how to make games in unity 3D start learning this course.
- This course is for absolute beginners who have no knowledge about Unity 3D
- This course is for students who want to learn how to make game in Unity 3D from scratch
In this video you will learn about audio import settings in unity also you will learn which sound extension should be used like mp3 or wav. I am also going to show you how to decrease application loading time by applying correct audio settings.
In this video you will learn how to check what is making your game slower with the help of profiler tool in unity3d also you will learn how you can set the quality settings for your game and how to use static batching and audio settings to imporve the performance of the game