This course on Yoga consists of rightly practicing set of six asanas - postures along with synchronization of the breath and body movements :
"Laghu Sankha Prakshalana" - Cleansing Practices - A set of 6 yoga postures to keep the digestive system healthy(helps in clear bowel movements)-
The six asanas ( postures) which form the core of the practice are :
1. Tadasana- Palm Tree posture
2. Tiryak Tadasana- Swaying Palm Tree Posture
3. Kati Chakrasana- Standing spinal Twist
4.Tiryak sarpasana /Tiryak Bhujangasana- Swaying cobra posture
5. Udarakarshana asana - Abdominal stretch posture
6. Mayurasana- Peacock posture
7. Total relaxation posture- savasana- dead body posture -
This course starts with prayer and ends with prayer which is in Sanskrit language- which means wishing peace to all.
Enthusia Educational Hub is an education company which specializes in creating online courses in a wide range of categories like Programming, Maths, English, Science, Test Preparation, etc.
We constantly strive to teach students in an engaging way and ensure that they benefit to the greatest extent through knowledge sharing. We want the students to reach their goals in whatever area they seek.