Learn web application penetration testing from %00
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to perform a web penetration testing engagement from start to finish
You will be able to discover and exploit web application vulnerabilities
- A fairly powerful PC to handle the Kali and the vulnerable virtual machine concurrently, 8 GB of RAM is recommended, a i5 processor
- Knowledge of the HTTP protocol
- Knowledge of Linux, the bash command line
- Dedication, patience and persistence
In this ethical hacking course you'll learn how to exploit the vulnerabilities found in web applications and web servers following the OWASP Testing Guide framework, used by companies all over the world to perform web penetration testing engagements.
A vulnerable virtual machine, Web Sec Target Practice, is provided with the course for you to practice the various phases of the penetration testing assessment.
We'll predominantly use the Burp Suite Community edition and open source Kali tools throughout the entire course to test the infrastructure of the web server, brute force authentication forms, tamper with header attributes, perform XSS, SQL, command injections and other injection variants. We'll also develop a buffer overflow exploit step by step.
- Anyone interested in learning web application penetration testing