This course will be divided into three sections:
- The First Section will explain what the Vmware Workstation is and what are the ways to create virtual machines using this platform as well as how to configure the virtual network and how to implement file sharing between host and virtual machines and finally how to do Snapshot.
- The Second Section of the course you will learn how to create lab of Six virtual machines and how to install the operating system Windows Server 2012 on these virtual machines, also you will learn how to Install Domain and join the virtual machines to the domain.
- The Third Section you will learn about SQL Server 2012 editions and how to install the default and name instance and how to do the testing connectivity between SQL Server instance , also you will learn about RAID technology and how to use them with SQL Server data files, you will get a good knowledge about : Exporting and Importing Data , Copying Database to Other Servers , Backup & Restore Strategies , and Indexes.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to do the 70-462 books exercises also will have a good knowledge about VMware and SQL server 2012 as database duties.
I have a bachelor in computer science. Currently, I am studying Master in web development at Fort Hays University in the US. I used to work with Untied Nation as database administer, my job includes but not limited to tasks such as analyzing all different databases, supporting and redesigning different databases, performance troubleshooting, designing and implementing security access procedures and logging mechanism for the databases.
also in android field I have an experience with android and have apps in Google store.
My experience with Databases almost for 11 years and I would like to share my knowledge with you.
I got Microsoft Certificates in
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate SQLSERVER2012 (MCSA)
- Microsoft® Certified SQLSERVER2005 (MCTS)
- Microsoft® Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA).