Learn to master Swift fast and easy with real world examples
course's star rating by considering a number of different factors
such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the
likelihood of fraudulent ratings.
Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
This course was funded through a massively successful Kickstarter campaign.
Learn to master Swift through real world examples. This course will show you practical examples that come from a teacher that actively produces apps and makes money off of them. This course is the course I wish I had before releasing my apps. Learn valuable secrets, time saving productivity tips and monetization strategies that will blow you away. Learn from hundreds of pure real world examples that will turn you into a hero developer.
One of the best features is that you can watch the courses at any speed you want. This means you can speed up the or slow down the video if you want to.
This course is project based so you will not be learning a bunch of useless coding practices. At the end of this course you will have real world apps to use in your portfolio. We feel that project based training content is the best way to get from A to B. Taking this course means that you learn practical, employable skills immediately.
Learning how to code is a great way to jump in a new career or enhance your current career. Coding is the new math and learning how to code will propel you forward for any situation. Learn it today and get a head start for tomorrow. People who can master technology will rule the future.
You will get full lifetime access to this course for a single one off fee. John Bura has created many games, apps and training courses so he is extremely qualified to teach you how to master technology. This is an instructor that does not only teach, he produces apps. This means you get the most relevant information on how to code. Most courses do not show you practical skills and real world examples.
What makes you a good teacher?
·I have released over 40 games and apps that have done very well in the app store.
·I run a company called Mammoth Interactive so I am actively in the field building apps and making money
·I have been teaching since 2002
·I personally love learning online and my life is much better because I have learned online rather than a classroom
·I am one of the top 10 highest grossing Udemy teachers
·I have been a Udemy instructor since 2011.
·I make sure people learn how to make money from their creations.
·I have over 110k students worldwide
Who is this class for?
·People who want to improve their technical skills
·People who want to make money. I show people the tools on how to make money through various methods of passive income
·People who want to get ahead of the pack by learning online.
How you will make money by learning new skills
·Learn practical skills
·Learn about how leverage your new skills to greater wealth
·Learn through practical examples
Why should you learn online?
There is an online education revolution taking place. You may have heard about it in the news or heard it from a friend. Either-way, education is going to be changed forever. In this short course I talk about how Online Education has
·Helped my career
·Helped me as a teacher
·Impacted several lives around the planet
I promise that this course will be better and more effective than reading books. I show how to master technology through the use of video. This course will give you everything you need to thrive in our technological society.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: Introduction|
|Section 2: How to Access free content|
Get an iPhone XCode Template for FREE!Preview
|Section 3: Let's Learn Swift|
01. Introduction to the how do I do this in Xcode course.movPreview
02. Setting up the tutorial.movPreview
03. Using the main storyboard.movPreview
04. Adding items to the storyboard.mov
05. Running the simulator.mov
06. Hooking up the code to the swift file.mov
07. Change the text of a label.mov
08. Chaging the color of a lablel
09. Changing the background color of the label.mov
10. Changing the background color of a button.mov
11. Changing the button properties.mov
12. Changing the alpha of an object.mov
13. Changing the alignment of the label.mov
14. Changing the font and size of a label.mov
15. Changing the font color, size and alignment for the button.mov
16. Printing properties and computer values in a string.mov
17. Introduction to variables.mov
18. Putting data into variables.mov
19. Changing the background color programatically.mov
20. How do I clean up my swift file?.mov
21. Adding in an image.mov
22. Adding a background image.mov
23. Accessing the image properties.mov
24. Changing the content mode programatically.mov
25. Changing an image programatically.mov
26. Using string for productivity.mov
27. How to rotate your image.mov
28. Image size.mov
29. Hiding an object in swift.mov
30. Segmented control.mov
31. Finding out the segmented control and if statements.mov
32. Adding in the .mov
33. Changing the color of the segmented control.mov
34. Adding other UIColor attributes.mov
35. Setting up white and off white UIColors.mov
36. Inserting a segment programatically.mov
37. Changing the button programatically.mov
38. Changing the name of a segmented index.mov
39. Finding the number of segments.mov
40. How do you add a slider.mov
41. Adding in the slider to the swift file.mov
42. Making a simple color app.mov
43. Making the color app part 2.mov
44. Finishing off the color app.mov
45. Changing the maximum and minimum value of a slider.mov
46. Adding a switch.mov
47. Enabling a swtich programatically.mov
48. Checking to see if a switch is on or not.mov
49. Setting up the switch logic when the app is loaded.mov
50. Changing the colors of the switch.mov
51. How do I add in a stepper.mov
52. Printing a stepper value.mov
53. Setting a minimum stepper value.mov
54. Setting the maximum value of a stepper.mov
55. Setting the maximum step value.mov
56. Wrapping the stepper value.mov
57. Changing the color of the stepper .mov
58. Adding in a text field.mov
59. Using the keyboard in the iOS simulator.mov
60. Adding an action to a text field.mov
61. Placeholder text and text in the text box.mov
62. Adding in different events and changing the background color.mov
63. Changing the font of a textbox.mov
64. Changing the textbox text color.mov
65. Aligning the text box.mov
66. Changing the placeholder text.mov
67. Changing the boarder style.mov
68. Fit text to text feild.mov
69. Check to see if a TextBox is in edit mode.mov
70. How to change the keyboard in Xcode.mov
71. Setting up text in a textbox.mov
72. Checking to see if the textbox is empty or not.mov
73. Changing the keyboard type programatically.mov
74. Setting up a dark keyboard programatically.mov
75. Setting up the return key functionality.mov
76. Spell checking type.mov
77. Adding emjoi's to your app.mov
78. Hiding the keyboard .mov
79. Adding in a text view.mov
80. Setting up the properties for the text view.mov
81. Calling functions when properties get reset.mov
82. Making text views editable and select able.mov
83. Setting in the data detection programatically.mov
84. Moving in between views.mov
85. Animating the view controller.mov
86. Adding in items from a different view.mov
87. Setting up a tab bar application.mov
88. Adding in the other view.mov
89. Changing the nam eof the tab.mov
90. Setting up your tab application to only have one viewcontroller.mov
91. UIWebView and HTML 5 content in your app.mov
92. Loading the website on the UIWebView.mov
93. Adding a filter to an image.mov
93. Adding a filter to an image.mov
John Bura is has been a successful Udemy instructor since 2011. John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management. To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the top 10 in the Apple's app store. In his spare time John likes to play ultimate Frisbee, cycle and work out.