Learn to Draw Digital Landscapes
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Draw and Paint the Sky and Clouds
Draw and paint trees - Full and bare
Draw and paint water
- Draw and paint reflections in the water
- Draw and paint rocks
- Draw and paint grass and other foliage
- Draw and paint the ground
- Learn to create custom PhotoShop Brushes
- Tip and where to sell your art
- Adobe Photoshop
- Any other paint software equal to Photoshop
- You can use traditional paint, pastels, graphite and paper
Learn how to draw and paint digitally using Photoshop or other equal painting software. I will teach you how to draw and paint each element that makes up landscapes. Learn to paint the sky and clouds, and add color to the sky. I will teach you how to draw and paint trees that are full and bare. Learning to draw grass, weeds, and other foliage as well as rocks, water, and reflections in the water. I will show you how to paint in the ground that will have the real colors of the grass and dirt areas using perspective techniques to show different angles of the ground. Finally, I will show you how to create custom Photoshop brushes to make your drawing and painting easier. Learning to create custom brushes is a steal in itself, you could create custom brushes and sell those.
- Beginner to Advanced
- It's best to have a very little knowledge of Photoshop, But I show you what tools to use and where to find them
Painting the Sky and Clouds Part 2 finishes with simple tools to create fluffy clouds and the sky.
Learn a simple process of making objects appear in the distance. All you need to do is create an illusion by painting smaller objects.
This lesson will show you how to paint basic gradients for water and paint in Ocean waves, and how to blend the colors using the mixer brush and smudge tool. This lesson is for ocean water and waves. You can use these simple steps and expand on them as you practice.