Learn to Build iOS apps, Android apps, Games and Websites!
course's star rating by considering a number of different factors
such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the
likelihood of fraudulent ratings.
Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
This course was funded through a massively successful Kickstarter campaign.
Have you ever wanted to build apps or websites? This is the course for you! You get to build iOS apps, Android apps, HTML 5 games and build websites with this course. Learn app development, game development and web development all in one course.
One of the best features is that you can watch the courses at any speed you want. This means you can speed up the or slow down the video if you want to.
This course is project based so you will not be learning a bunch of useless coding practices. At the end of this course you will have real world apps to use in your portfolio. We feel that project based training content is the best way to get from A to B. Taking this course means that you learn practical, employable skills immediately.
Learning how to code is a great way to jump in a new career or enhance your current career. Coding is the new math and learning how to code will propel you forward for any situation. Learn it today and get a head start for tomorrow. People who can master technology will rule the future.
You will get full lifetime access to this course for a single one off fee. John Bura has created many games, apps and training courses so he is extremely qualified to teach you how to master technology. This is an instructor that does not only teach, he produces apps. This means you get the most relevant information on how to code. Most courses do not show you practical skills and real world examples.
What makes you a good teacher?
Who is this class for?
How you will make money by learning new skills
Why should you learn online?
There is an online education revolution taking place. You may have heard about it in the news or heard it from a friend. Either-way, education is going to be changed forever. In this short course I talk about how Online Education has
Helped my career
Helped me as a teacher
Impacted several lives around the planet
I promise that this course will be better and more effective than reading books. I show how to master technology through the use of video. This course will give you everything you need to thrive in our technological society.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: Introduction|
|Section 2: Basic one page website|
01. Introduction to the basic one page websitePreview
02. Setting up an imagePreview
03. Selecting a coffee bean imagePreview
04. Setting up a columnPreview
05. Adding in latin text and the other columnsPreview
06. Setting up the body CSS
07. Adding in the h1 and h2 css
08. Changing the header
09. Formating the header tag
10. Adding in the banner tag
11. Making the 3 columns work
12. Fixing the image
13. Changing the text and talking about the letters
14. Challenge - Add links to the website
|Section 3: Making a minimalist website|
01. Making a minimalist website
02. Adding in the columns
03. Adding in a background color
04. Adding in the header code
05. Adding in the columns
06. Testing boundaries and fixing the logo
07. Adding in the code for the fontawesome
09. Adding in an item using FontAwesome
10. Adding in the icons to the columns
11. Changing the header2 text
12. Changing the margins of the entire page and talking about color
13. Adding in a splash of color and span tags
14. Adding in the font awesome icons that make sense
15. Challange - Find a different color scheme
|Section 4: Learn to make a bigger website|
01. Introduction to making a bigger website
02. Adding in the div tags
03. Adding in the body CSS
04. Adding in the header css
05. Adding in the div section formatting
06. Adding in the columns
07. Adding in a full width background color
08. Adding the dimensions to the paragraphs
09. Adding full width to the paragraph sections
Animations needed for Video gamea
11. Adding in the font awesome logic
12. Adding in the font awesome SVG graphics
13. Changing the icons
14. Changing the H2 to look better
15. Changing the paragraph text
16. Adding a span to the title
17. Adding in the second span tag
18. Challenge - Add another div tag to the project
|Section 5: Learn to make an HTML 5 video website|
01. Introduction to the extended video background website
02. Adding in the text
03. Adding in the video
04. Adding in the video CSS
05. Adding in the body and header CSS
06. Adding in the container CSS
07. Adding padding to the page
08. Adding a div tag to make the backgrounds work
09. Fixing the background video so that it doesn't stretch
10. Selecting the background color
11. Adding in the text color to the paragraph div
12. Picking the colors of the website
13. Adding in the HR code
14. Challenge - find a different color scheme that works with this background
|Section 6: Make a drag and drop game|
01. Introduction to the drag and drop game
02. Adding in a background and talking about colors
03. Adding in game Sprites
04. Adding in the blocks
05. Adding in the drag blocks
06. Adding in the drag and drop
07. Testing the game
08. Adding in the drop logic
09. Making the drag go to the correct box
10. Adding in the contiuation mechanic
11. Adding in a order mechanic
12. Adding a randomize feature
13. Adding in the timer GUI part 1
13a. Adding in the timer GUI part 2
14. Rotating the Squares
15. Adding in a HUD
16. Adding in the cycles logic
17. Adding player incentives
18. Adding in the bonus text
19. Changing the Squares to circles
20. Adding in rounded borders
21. Adding in some helpful hints
22. Adding animation to the dots
23. Adding the animations to the other bubles
24. Adding the animation to another part of the game
25. One final animation detail
26. Adding in a game Over Screen
27. Adding in game over logic and buttons
28. Setting up the play again button and best score logic
29. Adding browser feature
30. Adding in twitter
31. Adding in the buttons to the menu screen
32. Adding a tutorial to the main screen
John Bura is has been a successful Udemy instructor since 2011. John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management. To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the top 10 in the Apple's app store. In his spare time John likes to play ultimate Frisbee, cycle and work out.