If you've ever wanted to experience a massive boost in your language learning efforts and see an improvement of 100% ... 200% ... 300% (or more) sooner than you ever imagined possible, then this book may be the most important language learning book you'll ever read.
In "The Ultimate Language Learning Secret," you'll discover:
* How to escape from the prison of your mother tongue so that you can enjoy the benefits of fluency, including better understanding, communication and advanced experiences in travel for pleasure, business and personal development.
* How to identify language learning heroes who can literally transform your current lack of words into an abundance of fluency.
* The magic formula for developing discipline, ability and self-control all at the same time so that you can sit and accomplish your language learning goals quickly, easily and in ways that are effective, easy and fun. (This formula alone is worth double the price of this book.)
* Exactly how to earn and spend the "currency" of fluency so that you can exchange new ideas with the speakers of your target language, earn their admiration and enjoy their respect.
* How to completely re-wire your mind so that the "work" of language learning becomes playtime - every time.
* A precise method for using travel magazines to boost your fluency (and whet your appetite for travel so that you get your butt in the plane and enjoy the amazing benefits of traveling in and through the language you're learning to speak.)
* How to research the absolutely best training materials so that you can always instantly choose the best and invest your time and money wisely.
* How to eliminate negative labels about language learning that most people hold so that you're no longer held back by the nasty "earworms" responsible for "language learning depression."
* Why you need a monolingual dictionary in order to truly succeed at language learning and feel like you're really learning the language like a pro.
* The ultimate no-nonsense time management strategies for language learning that no one has ever taught you before.
* How to train your family, friends and loved ones to give you the necessary space for language learning without having to worry about feeling selfish, needy or coming off as a language learning diva.
* ... and much, much more.
None of the language learning techniques in this book require rocket surgery or brain science.
There's no hype and no exaggerated claims.
Frankly, if you can learn to flip a coin, you can learn to speak a language.
But there's really no time to lose. Every day that you're not using the Ultimate Language Learning Secret, you're missing out on one of life's most precious and easily accepted gifts: foreign language fluency.
This lecture introduces you to the course and starts you on your journey to higher and higher levels of fluency.
Complete this quick exercise so you can start the course off right.
Learn how to recognize and overcome the barriers that have been holding you back from learning a language.
Complete this exercise in order to make sure that you truly do escape the prison of your mother tongue and make a home for yourself in other languages.
In this lecture, you'll learn how to find the perfect role models for your language learning journey. Don't underestimate the power of completing this simple step.
This exercise will help you identify the language learning heroes you'll need to succeed. It only takes a few moments and give you a great advantage on your language learning journey.
The formula you'll learn in this lecture guarantees that you will become fluent in record time. The only catch is ... you have to use it!
This exercise will ensure that you understand this critical formula and how to use it.
It's great to know the right things we should be doing. But just as important is knowing the wrong things that cause havoc in our language learning journeys. This lecture ensures that you're not making this fundamental mistake.
Complete this quick exercise to ensure that you're not holding yourself behind on your path towards fluency.
Do you know the reason why so few succeed with learning a new language? In this lecture, you'll learn the answer and learn how to use fun to ensure that you achieve the fluency you dream of.
Complete this quick exercise to ensure that you're on the right path towards making your language learning activities fun.
It's true. Being fluent is like having money in the bank. Tune into this lecture to find out why and learn how to spend the currency of fluency wisely.
This exercise will help you get, save and spend the currency of fluency as you master your target language.
We've learned about the big mistakes that language learners make. Now it's time to explore the biggest barrier - and how to overcome it.
A lot of people speak against using dictionaries as part of language learning. Here's how to respond to such claims and still make massive progress.
Complete this exercise to make sure that you're using dictionaries the right way.
Everyone likes secret weapons. When it comes to language learning, polyglots have some of the best. This lecture reveals them to you so you can learn a new language faster than ever before.
Complete this quick exercise to develop your secret weapon for gaining fluency.
This lecture teaches you the five things you MUST do in order to reach fluency. Without them, you really don't stand a chance.
Luckily, this entire course teaches you have to make these five activities, fast, easy, effective, elegant, and most importantly, FUN.
Complete this exercise so that you know how to use the Five Musts of language learning.
Anthony Metivier is the founder of the Magnetic Memory Method, a systematic, 21st Century approach to memorizing foreign language vocabulary, dreams, names, music, poetry in ways that are easy, elegant, effective and fun.
An author of over 10 bestselling books, Metivier holds a PhD in Humanities from York University, an MA in Media and Communications from the European Graduate School, and an MA and BA in English Literature from York University.
He has created many bestselling courses, including How to Learn and Memorize the Vocabulary of any Language, How to Learn and Memorize Poetry, How to Memorize Names and Faces, and How to Remember Your Dreams.