This “Selenium Training: Selenium IDE Tutorial and Webdriver Tutorial “course is delivered as a highly hands-on session, with extensive live examples. The instructor has more than 15 years of experience working as an employee and consultants for many leading companies, including Apple, Visa, Fidelity Investments and Subaru. Currently, he provides consulting services at Apple Inc., in Cupertino, CA.
In this Selenium training course, attendees will learn the following:
1. Download and installation
2. Working with Selenium IDE UI
3. Record and Playback
4. Selenium Commands
5. Selenium Test suites and test cases
6. Working with conventional and Ajax based websites
Selenium Web driver
1. Setting up Eclipse IDE for Selenium Web driver
2. Downloading and Installing Web driver
3. Working with Page elements
4. Driver, WebElements and other key concepts
5. Using Selenium Webdriver to test multiple types of websites
Who should attend in this Selenium Training: Selenium IDE Tutorial and Webdriver Tutorial course?
Following professionals should plan on joining:
Take this Selenium Training: Selenium IDE Tutorial and Webdriver Tutorial course now and learn how to automate your web and mobile applications with Selenium.</p>
Sansa Technology is a leading provider of Instructor led and online professional training programs. We have been training students since 2008. Located in the Silicon Valley, we keep our training programs in tune with the technological innovation. We provide training in various IT courses, including Testing, Programming and Management.
Our instructors are one of the best and brightest in the Software industry. They often have more than 15 years of experience working with most prestigious companies in the world, such as Apple Inc.
Visit us at www.sansatechnology.com/training to learn about our training courses.