Learn Scala by Hands-On
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Introduction to Scala
Installation of Scala on Windows
Installation of Scala on Ubuntu
- Scala Running Modes
- Scala Variables
- Conditional Statement and Loops in Scala
- OOPs Concepts in Detail
- Scala Programming is based on Java, so if you are aware of Java syntax, then it's pretty easy to learn Scala.
- Further if you do not have expertise in Java but if you know any other programming language like C, C++ or Python then it will also help in grasping Scala concepts very quickly.
Scala is a modern multi-paradigm programming language designed to express common programming patterns in a concise, elegant, and type-safe way. Scala has been created by Martin Odersky and he released the first version in 2003. Scala smoothly integrates the features of object-oriented and functional languages. This course explains the basics of Scala in a simple and reader-friendly way.
This course has been prepared for beginners to help them understand the concepts of Scala in simple and easy steps. After completing this course, you will find yourself at a good level of expertise in using Scala from where you can take yourself to next levels.
- Beginner as well as for professionals