- By the end of the course, you should be able to build an application using the declarative syntax.
Understand the high level requirements and translate that to an application on Salesforce
Build data model using objects, fields, relationships and validation rules
- Build business logic using workflows & Approval Processes
- Build UI using RecordTypes, PageLayouts, Tabs & Apps
- Create Profiles and Permission Sets to control user access level
- Setup security for records using Organisation wide dafaults
- Create Users and assigning them to appropriate Profiles & Permission Sets. Manage Licenses
- Build the sharing model using tools like Public groups, Sharing Rules, Manual Sharing and Role Hierarchy
- Use the Data Loader tool to Import, Update, Delete & Export records
- Use the Translation workbench to translate the app into other languages
- Use the debug log
- Use Data Management tools for Mass Updating records, Transferring Approval Requests
- Use Auditing tools on the platform like Field History Tracking & Setup Audit Trail
- Build reports and dashboards
- Use the AppExchange Marketplace
- Use the Salesforce IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- Deploy the application using Change Sets
- Check the system downtimes and upcoming maintenance issues
- Prepare you for the DEV 401 Certification Exam
- No prerequisites as such, just be willing to learn new concepts
- Your familiarity with HTML can make understanding VisualForce Pages easy.
About this course
Salesforce is an incredibly powerful on demand platform that allows people to customize their standard applications (Sales & Call Centre applications) and also build custom applications . While it can seem intimidating to someone with no background in coding, working with Salesforce is much easier than many realize. With the right guidance and desire to learn, most people can learn how to put together a functional web app in few days !
This Salesforce Tutorial Course is narrated by a long time trainer and consultant who specializes in helping people learn how to use technology to solve real world problems. In this high - impact course, Parikshith walks users through the creation of a functional application from beginning to end, explaining where needed the important technical points without relying on excessive jargon. This is not an overview of complex theory, but a hands- on primer that will allow even beginners to create usable solutions quickly !
Parikshith shows you how to make the most from these cloud technology used by everyone from small startups to the biggest technology companies in the world.
The Goal is help one acquire the knowledge and pass the Salesforce App Developer Exam. If you would like to know understand the different modules, Please watch my Introduction to Salesforce here.
There are no pre-requisites for this course
Whats in this course
- 46 video lectures detailing the steps to becoming an awesome Salesforce Developer.
- Downloadable Assignments & Source Code files to compliment lectures.
Note : Please turn on the HD at the right most corner of your video for better viewing experience .
- Newbies who want to build applications on Salesforce. No prior programming knowledge required.
- Developers or Consultants who would like to migrate to Salesforce from other CRM & All those who want to make a career in Salesforce
- This course is not for you if you're already a Salesforce Admin or Developer looking to learn more advanced concepts of Apex